3 replies to this topic

#1 Taygor

Taygor

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • State:Kentucky

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:34 PM

Hey guys!
So I have returned to the nerfing community after about two years and soon to be attending wars regularly and building up my arsenal. But I am having a very rough time finding pollycarb tubeing around the same ID and OD of cpvc (It has the best fit with my foam) that also fit cpvc cupplers. After long searching Mcmaster I still am struggling to find this exact size and a little help would be appreciated.

Thanks for any and all help im happy to be back!

#2 The Snake

The Snake

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:40 PM

Why don't you just use cpvc. If you want it clear, mcmasster carr has something with 5/8 OD. 8585K41
Go Nerf!
"This may send you into peals of laughter" -Zero Talent

#3 Ezio Nerf

Ezio Nerf

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:22 AM

Why don't you just use cpvc. If you want it clear, mcmasster carr has something with 5/8 OD. 8585K41

He said Polycarb barrels have the best fit for his foam. But I see what your saying.

And for the coupler part I'd say find some 1/2in PVC that the Polycarb barrel would fit into and use a PVC coupler.

#4 Funky Mutha Facko

Funky Mutha Facko

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • State:Wisconsin

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

I am selling polycarb redline barrels with your required size. 5/8" od and 1/2" id. It is a little more loose than cpvc and works well with stock darts as well as fat darts. Airgun(ish) fit on MHA darts. I can get you as much as you could possibly ever need to use. Price is $.50 a foot plus shipping.
HARDCORE NERF!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users