Rough Cut Problems

Need Some Help Please!

6 replies to this topic

#1 Plopper

Plopper

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:51 AM

Hay guys. so I got a Rough Cut yesterday, and I modded it using Mysterio's Write-up, But when I fire it, the top two barrels get about 50-55ft, and then the range decreases as it goes down, (especially the two bottom barrels, which gets about 20ft). Am I doing something wrong? Some solutions are greatly appreciated.
The picture says all. I am the wise man.

(\__/)
(+'.'+) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your profile to help him gain world domination. (yes i found this on another profile)

My Blog
-plopper

#2 DeathDoom

DeathDoom

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:46 AM

Are the air restrictors each free to move within their chambers? If they are getting stuck, it could lead to a number of problems, such as air escaping through the upper barrels before reaching the lower ones.

#3 Plopper

Plopper

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

I checked everything and it STILL has the same problem....

Edited by Plopper, 05 May 2013 - 12:23 PM.

(\__/)
(")_(") into your profile to help him gain world domination. (yes i found this on another profile)

My Blog
-plopper

#4 DeathDoom

DeathDoom

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

If you have removed the bottom pair of air restrictors as recommended in the write-up, try putting them back in, or vice-versa. Otherwise, this may be a question for mysterio's thread itself, so that others can see what you've done. Do you have any pictures of the internals?

#5 Plopper

Plopper

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

I can't take pictures because my dad took my camara because he is going to Alabama, and my sister took hers as well.
*UPDATE* I took out the bottom AR's, and now the left barrel just poops out and the right barrel STILL gets 20ft.
I am considering getting a new Roughcut at this point.

Edited by Plopper, 05 May 2013 - 02:18 PM.

(\__/)

My Blog
-plopper

#6 mysterio

mysterio

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

Sounds like a problem with leaks. Make sure you didn't snap off the individual pegs from the AR/valves themselves. Just the grate. Possibly seal up the whole thing with Hot glue to test for leaks.

If two powerful is a problem then just go with one powerful. I guess this style of hopper will work even beyond three powerful..

15:46 *** Buff is now known as TheGdiddler
15:51 TheGdiddler I'M GONNA GRAPE YOU"

#7 Plopper

Plopper

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

I didn't snap off the pegs from the AR's (IDK why you would), but I will test for leaks, thanks everyone! ^_^

Edited by Plopper, 06 May 2013 - 09:57 PM.

(\__/)

My Blog
-plopper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users