PETG Sellers

Whos is selling PETG nowadays?

11 replies to this topic

#1 ShaNayNay

ShaNayNay

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

I was unsure where this thread should go as it is more than a wtb for petg, so hopefully it will make-do here.

So, who is currently selling large amounts of 1/2" PETG? There have been a series of large sales threads such as Split's, but I believe all of them have closed with the OP's currently inactive.

Who or where is the go-to for buying PETG nowadays? Are there still users that regularly sell? I know McMaster sells but their shipping is awful.

I will check my local areas, but in general has anyone had luck finding barrel sized petg in aquarium stores like Pet Co.? I know plunger tube sized PETG can often be found, but havent heard of 1/2".

New Jersey is fuckin weird

#2 Blastershack

Blastershack

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

I have over 300 4 foot lengths of 1/2 inch petg tubing thick wall. But im in England i could find out shipping for you if you would like.
Shipping would probably cheaper if it was in 2 foot lengths.

#3 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

Your best bet will just be to buy bulk from mcmaster. While it's true that their shipping rates are ridiculous, they're the easiest way to get it. Most people don't sell PETG anymore cause it's very time consuming.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#4 cheerios

cheerios

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:54 PM

You probably don't want to buy as much as Visipak's minimum order quantity, but here is a link anyways.
22:46- jakejagan :Ryan, did you hear that Zeke's BBBB made N9 bleed?
22:47- Zorn :BONUS

#5 spencerak

spencerak

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

I believe NoM may be selling it, I vaguely remember him saying something about it on his youtube a few months ago.

Holy shit it's Captain Slug.

#6 therealnerfjunkies

therealnerfjunkies

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

I believe NoM may be selling it, I vaguely remember him saying something about it on his youtube a few months ago.

Yup NoM sells it. It goes for .50 cents a foot, I believe.
"You forgot the one rule of making a remake. Don't fuck with the original."

#7 Birch

Birch

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

I would just go with mcmaster because I order from there nearly twice monthly, and I don't pay too much in shipping. But if you're really desperate check local stores like petsmart, or specific aquarium shops. They wont have the exact same thing that you can get off mcmaster, but it might fit your darts well.

Edited by Birch, 27 April 2013 - 07:22 AM.

It's like a Hurricane ate a Tornado and shat out a Monsoon!!

#8 The Little Prince

The Little Prince

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

I believe venom sells it on ebay. That seems pretty easy.

#9 ShaNayNay

ShaNayNay

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

Thank you for the help. I'll get in touch with nom and check out the Mcmaster rates. I feel like this answers the question that there are no more sellers, as it sounds like McMaster is the best place to go in general. Mods feel free to close this if you would like.

New Jersey is fuckin weird

#10 T da B

T da B

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

2044T43

It's PE, not PETG, so it's slightly weaker. However, this fits darts that have a diameter slightly greater than 1/2'' perfectly. It's also dirt cheap at $1.41 for 4 feet of it. In addition, it fits the turret holes in all Airtechs perfectly with no Dremeling or e-taping. Hope this helps!

~T
Make it funky.

#11 Birch

Birch

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:26 AM

2044T43

It's PE, not PETG, so it's slightly weaker. However, this fits darts that have a diameter slightly greater than 1/2'' perfectly. It's also dirt cheap at $1.41 for 4 feet of it. In addition, it fits the turret holes in all Airtechs perfectly with no Dremeling or e-taping. Hope this helps!

~T

I have never bothered to correct your mistake, but the stuff you are talking about is in fact petg. If you go to the visipak website(where I think all the old sellers used to get it)you will see a small box at the bottom that says "want a smaller quantity", and if you click on that it directs you to the mcmaster page.

It's like a Hurricane ate a Tornado and shat out a Monsoon!!

#12 azrael

azrael

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:20 AM

No need to buy in bulk from McMaster, I only order small amounts at a time.
Better Nerf By Science!
http://nerfscience.blogspot.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users