Photo

3b help

4 replies to this topic

#1 Asdf12345

Asdf12345

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:07 AM

My 3b is making a a bashing noise when I fire but I get crapy range and before I improved the seal it wouldn't make that noise help please

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Please put a little more effort into describing your problem, you're not giving us a whole hell of a lot to go on

Edited by Daniel Beaver, 17 April 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#2 Birch

Birch

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

My 3b is making a a bashing noise when I fire but I get crapy range and before I improved the seal it wouldn't make that noise help please

I think your seal might have come off.

It's like a Hurricane ate a Tornado and shat out a Monsoon!!

#3 Phree Agent

Phree Agent

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

As usual with this kind of thread, pictures would explain things much better than any amount of words could.

Some things you need to explain further so that we can help you:

What mods have you done to the blaster
Does blaster rattle when you shake it
Does the crashing noise sound like something is broken or shattered, or just a loud bang?

Frankly, we need pictures. 3Bs are loud to begin with, so we need more information.

#4 Asdf12345

Asdf12345

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

I can't get any pics to upload ill try on a different computer but I added a fire strike spring then took out the "ar" and I'm using the stock barrel for a cpvc cupler and the improve the seal with 2 o rings

#5 The Nerfaholic

The Nerfaholic

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

Doesn't the 3B have a rubber seal with no o rings? How did you add these? It really does sound like a seal (or lack there of) problem.
Roses are red, And violets are blue. One day we'll cruise down Blood Gulch avenue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users