More Love From Hasrbo

Pictures of the new Line!

185 replies to this topic

#151 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 06:22 PM

Hmm... time to drag out the bottle of cloriphorm...
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#152 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 06:26 PM

So he didn't capitalize it. So what.

Post whore.

*cough* *cough* DOUCHE *cough*

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#153 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:01 PM

A'ight. Guess I was wrong. I thought the post was unnecessary, but apparently it was considered as relevant.

Wait...why aren't I flaming back like a n00b? WHY?!
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#154 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:05 PM

If I blow the secret will I get banned?

No, you're fine so long as you stick to that 2-posts-a-week quota you set for yourself.
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#155 VoLT

VoLT

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:53 PM

Goddamn... it doesn't seem that far away, but I can't wait that damn long! Ah... good thing I just won those three SM1500's, a Wildfire, and SS2 on eBay. Otherwise I'd go insane waiting for something to mod...
Heh... N-Stike...
I hope it gets to stores then, 'cuz I don't have the patience to wait for shipping. Well, I guess I'll go into Cryo-Sleep until my crapload of guns gets here...
"Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter!" - midget from GTA: San Andreas

My username is a good example of what happens when you leave caps lock on.

#156 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 10:27 PM

Shit, I wish I was a post-whorish-douche.

Looks like a great line up though, thanks for the pictures Talio.

*edit*
Awww damn, I made a hundred posts....better start a new account before I become a post-whore. But then again if I can be a douche AND a post-whore...

Hehe, hey Kevin, I made my one post per month quota!

Edited by ShatteredDreams, 12 July 2004 - 10:50 PM.

"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.

#157 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 10:59 PM

I have a one post-per-week quota here on NHQ...

Pardon me, it's one post per week.

I've been listening to the Song of Storms for a good three hours, and I belive my head will soon explode...or possibly implode into itself, destroying reality. Either way, this is some addictive stuff.

#158 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 12:18 AM

Pardon me, but for me it's one post per month, (which I have now unfortunately broken now). Haven't heard of Song of Storms before, I'll take it it's good? And also, what genre of music is?
"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.

#159 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 12:46 AM

Pardon me, but for me it's one post per month, (which I have now unfortunately broken now). Haven't heard of Song of Storms before, I'll take it it's good? And also, what genre of music is?

[complete geek]The "Song Of Storms". A song playable on Link's ocarina, in the N64, 3D Legend of Zelda debut, The Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. Link learns this song from the man in the windmill in Kakariko village, as an adult. He learns that as a boy, he played the song and warped the windmill's spinning pace, draining the town well. The windmill man was agrivated by this, and played the song for the now adult Link, with his handy dandy gay instrument. After learning the song, Link could now control the weather with his ocarina. With the 6 notes, he could call upon the rain, tell the rain to shut the fuck up, and do other amazing things like opening locked doors, watering plants, and so on. In short, it's a little song in a videa game, but I do agree it's not a bad melody. Dun dun dun, dun dun dun, da da dee do do da, da da da do da da do do do. [/complete geek]

Oh my... I remember the fucking tune. Someone hurt me. I love Zelda too much... come to think of it, whens the last time I even saw that game? Wow, collection dust I suppose.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#160 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 05:55 PM

when exactly do they come out
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#161 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 05:59 PM

Not even gonna touch that one.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#162 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 06:00 PM

Walmart says if you pre-order you'll get it on or shortly after 7/30.

That info was one page back by the way.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#163 blackfoger

blackfoger

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:06 PM

you know the hornet is almost like the bf except differnt pant job and hope it has a bigger air tank.

But that is so frecking sweet and i love you baby.

#164 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:20 PM

who exactly are you calling baby?

I have to say these pics look so much better then the real thigns Talio and I saw. I am very pleased with the color scheme. We only say all grey working models. The color scheme we saw to me looked more of a doo doo brown color. These blasters are gonna turn our world upside down.
I hate you.

#165 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 09:54 PM

I'm just desparately hoping that the Hornet is an improved blastfire. Other than the extra barrel that is. That would mean; new primary for Ompa!

~ompa

#166 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 11:53 PM

Wow this thread has all the drama!

Romance! Anger! Passion! NewLineOfNerfGunsComingToWalmart!

Sounds sweet, ompa and I are definately in. This will be fun because nobody knows the 'best mod' for each gun yet :D . I'm hoping that blastfire-ish gun gets a nice range, because having a powerful three-shot second is very appealing to me.

Unfortunately...I'll be out of town.

AA
Indiana '11

#167 VoLT

VoLT

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:57 AM

you know the hornet is almost like the bf except differnt pant job and hope it has a bigger air tank.

No, we're retarded and didn't notice.
Do you think these will be the only blasters this season? Or do you think maybe they'll maybe have rereleases or keep some of the current line? 'Cuz, I mean, just 1 product to buy isn't very much. I'm betting they'll keep the NF and TTG for a while, but some more rereleases would be cool.
"Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter!" - midget from GTA: San Andreas

My username is a good example of what happens when you leave caps lock on.

#168 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:59 AM

Stop bashing the newbs volt.

Blackfoger: The Hornet will have a bigger airtank to acomodate for the extra barrrel, but that doesnt mean more air output, just an equal ratio of barrels to airtank size. Though this is just an assumption.

THIRST

Edited by THIRST, 14 July 2004 - 12:00 PM.

ko

#169 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:11 PM

Bigger airtank?

If it's similar to the BF, it will have 6 air tanks.

#170 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:25 PM

It'll be a Bf with an extra airtank. I only hope that somehow a better firing mech. is designed, as the Bf's I've had experiance with only shoot like 60-70, which really isn't good enough for me as an outdoor primary.

~ompa

#171 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:34 PM

Unless you're a Crossbow fan, that's great. 60 feet is a good distance, and the fact it was Semi-auto was great. My lone gripes about the BF was the priming order (I always hated the green slide) and the durability. The hoses were very capable of blowing off, and the valves were picky during modding.

Oh, to anyone who has a "new" Blastfire: You can fix the check valve so you can fill it up with glue. Just get one from another BF or a Splitfire, and replace it with that.

Edited by Ragornocks, 14 July 2004 - 01:04 PM.

#172 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:59 PM

Eh, I still prefer the distance that my AT3k provides, as well as the accuracy, over the blastfire. It's still a great weapon, but as some have said, not the best for outdoor wars.

~ompa

#173 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:02 PM

Bigger airtank?

If it's similar to the BF, it will have 6 air tanks.

It also had the green airtank, which is what I was referring to.

as the Bf's I've had experiance with only shoot like 60-70, which really isn't good enough for me as an outdoor primary

Nerf usually takes place within 20 feet, so that range with that rof is mad.

THIRST

Edited by THIRST, 14 July 2004 - 01:02 PM.

ko

#174 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:08 PM

It also had the green airtank, which is what I was referring to.

Green airtank? I'm very confused now.

Oh! You're talking about the valve. Just looked at a picture to remind myself. The air in there is vented to atmosphere in order to fire the tanks. But I'm sure you already knew that.

#175 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:12 PM

Eh, Thirst, I suppose you're right...

~ompa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users