Where:We have two possible venues, first and foremost is Boldface Park 3060 River Road, Cincinnati, OH 45204 , Sedamsville. At the corner of Fairbanks Avenue and River Road.
http://maps.google.c...Q8gEwAA(Parking is mostly on River rd along the south side of the park.)or the second choice is Mt Echo Park https://maps.google....c=A&gl=US&hl=en
We are hoping for Boldface because of the 2 story fortress structure, but there is a baseball field there and spectators watch from the building, so if there is a game that day, we have to go to Mt Echo. Either way the parks are 2 miles away from one another as you can see from the links. At Mt Echo we will try to secure the Pavilion http://www.imagekind...cb-f28f3b5aabe5 but if not, there are lots of areas to play. There will be a sign near the top of the hill coming into the park to say where we are.
What to bring:
• Melee weapons- Store bought only(Nerf swords,Thor hammers, those cheap foam swords you get for like a dollar from Kmart, and the like)
• Eye protection is mandatory if under 18
• Money/ blasters to trade
• Water or other fluids
• Snacks/ Lunch or money for lunch
• WARM CLOTHING!
• Big Ammo for our shield using friends
• Darts/ Amiors/Stephans/Slugs/Stock ammo(nothing heavier than a 2 bb stephan)
What to leave at home:
• Overpowered blasters, if it can shoot over 150ft leave it at home
• Clothing that makes you look like some kind of military tough guy (tactical gear/ camouflage)
• Kids younger than 13 years of age
• Real weapons
• Capture the Flag
• Defend the Core
• Team Death Match
• Marvel Rules
• Maybe some Swong's Last Stand
• Pokeball Rules will be in effect
• Your suggestions are welcome.
Only call a hit when you are 100% sure you made the hit.
If a hit is called on you, you are required to accept it.
Some melee weapons may be thrown (Thor Hammers, Nerf hatchets)
Shields: Blasters count as shields. Manta Ray, Stampede Shield, Captain America Shields.
Large ammo may be thrown or fired from a blaster.
Large Ammo counts as a hit against the person using a shield, not as a shield breaker.
Father Time +2
Tatman + 4
Edited by father time, 06 April 2013 - 01:54 PM.