Multi Team Wars?

help

3 replies to this topic

#1 Yipper007

Yipper007

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

Inside of my nerfing group, a lot of people like to split into pretty balanced sub-groups or squads, and I hate, soft as I am, breaking them into two main teams. Please help,whether you have tested game modes or theories, both will help.
-Thanks for your time, Yipper007
P.S:I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, and also if I missed an article on NerfHaven or another website

Edited by Yipper007, 02 March 2013 - 05:38 PM.

#2 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

Anything can be pretty much run with multiple teams, it's just up to the host to modify rules to suit the number of teams with the game type. If something doesnt work out, just try a different rule and play again.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#3 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

You can definitely play most game types with more than two teams. Take a look at the List of Game Types; most of these are multi-team games.

Edited by Daniel Beaver, 02 March 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#4 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Take a look at the List of Game Types; most of these are multi-team games.

This is exactly the sort of thread that pinned threads are created to avoid.
"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users