Nerf Firefly Singling Help
Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:06 PM
Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:08 PM
EDIT: What barrel are you using? How long? What darts are you using? This could be caused by your air seal attaching the barrel to the plunger is bad or the barrel is too tight/long.
Edited by Modded Brain 115, 08 February 2013 - 12:12 PM.
(+'.'+) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination.
(")_(") (yes i found this on another profile)
Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:17 PM
2. Use a coupler instead of gluing a pipe right into it.
3. The barrel may be too tight for the darts, casing air to escape from the point where you attached the barrel.
4. Add springs to make it stronger (dont ask I don't know which).
5. Don't dry fire your blaster for fun. Who told you that was a smart idea?
6. Epoxy cement would probably work better, If I remember the PT for the firefly is an odd material.
That's really all. You don't need pictures to be able to figure out that gluing and duct taping a barrel into place wouldn't create a good air seal.
Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.
Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:55 PM
See you on the field, Alfatrooper My YouTube
Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:56 PM
It's really, really obvious that you haven't done much in the way of reading mods before you jumped into this one. If you had, you have already learned that:
1) Gorilla Glue and duct tape are poor adhesives.
2) Singling a Firefly is silly.
3) NH prefers pictures in its question threads.
4) there are techniques for troubleshooting a non-firing blaster. (Hint: seal the plan of your hand over the end of the barrel and dry fire. Does the plunger slow? If not, you have a bad seal. But then, if you had read more mods, you'd know that you have a bad seal because you used Gorilla Glue and duct tape.)
It's cool that you jumped right in to a mod, but really...research is in order. Read up on it. There's a wealth of information in older threads, even ones that don't necessarily pertain to what you're trying to do.
No more good can come of this thread. Read moar.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users