Official Release from Hasbro

4 replies to this topic

#1 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

Over the last couple of years, through the site hack and after changes in the admin team, our communications with Hasbro have gotten lost in the shuffle. I'm happy to announce that we've managed to get back in touch, and we'll once again be relaying early press releases and special announcements from the home office.

Read More....

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

What follows is a list of the newest blasters that Hasbro is showcasing at Toy Fair this weekend in NYC. I know a lot of this has been available for some time, so I won't bore you with the details you already know. If you have any questions about the blasters on this list, I'd be happy to share what I have. I won't be able to make it to Toy Fair myself (Grid Code is this weekend), but I've got a blurb about each of these blasters.

NERF N-STRIKE ELITE RAYVEN CS-18 Blaster
NERF N-STRIKE ELITE ROUGH CUT Blaster
NERF N-STRIKE ELITE STRYFE Blaster
NERF N-STRIKE ELITE STOCKADE Blaster
NERF N-STRIKE ELITE STRONGARM Blaster
NERF N-STRIKE ELITE FIRESTRIKE Blaster
NERF N-STRIKE ELITE TRIAD EX-3 Blaster
NERF N-STRIKE MEGA BLAZIN’ BOW Toy
NERF N-STRIKE REFLEX IX-1 Blaster
NERF N-STRIKE JOLT Blaster
NERF VORTEX REVONIX360 Blaster
NERF VORTEX DIATRON Blaster

I'll continue to pass along any new announcements as I receive them.

Edit: Since It's come to my attention that a couple of these have never been seen before, here is what I have on the Blazin' Bow and the Revonix. Unfortunately, these are the only two which I do not have photos of.

NERF N-STRIKE MEGA BLAZIN’ BOW Toy
(HASBRO/Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Fall 2013)
Who’s ready for MEGA NERF action? Send MEGA sized foam arrows soaring across the sky with the NERF
N-STRIKE MEGA BLAZIN’ BOW toy. The BLAZIN’ BOW toy features an authentic compound bow design
that you simply pull back, aim, and release to fire the MEGA foam arrows. The MEGA BLAZIN’ BOW toy
can hit targets from up to an impressive 40 feet away, and comes complete with integrated storage for additional
foam MEGA arrows. Includes three MEGA foam arrows. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and
HasbroToyShop.com.

NERF VORTEX REVONIX360 Blaster
(HASBRO/Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $39.99/Available: Fall 2013)
Amp up freestyle foam blasting performance with the NERF VORTEX REVONIX360 blaster which achieves
the farthest VORTEX distance yet, up to 70 feet! This disc blaster features new, awesome deco and has a
revolving drum that rotates each time you fire the blaster. Plus, the SLAM FIRE Handle gives you total control
over your rate of fire – blast a single shot or hold the trigger down and slide the handle repeatedly to unleash
an unstoppable stream of discs. Includes 30 multi-color XLR discs. Available at most major toy retailers
nationwide and HasbroToyShop.com.

Edit Again: I thought the availability date for this one might be of interest. The rest are available Spring 2013 according to the PR

stockade.jpg

NERF N-STRIKE ELITE STOCKADE Blaster
(HASBRO/Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $21.99/Available: Fall 2013)
With motorized blasting capability, the STOCKADE blaster utilizes features such as a rotating
10-dart barrel and a removable stock with storage for 10 extra darts. The N-STRIKE ELITE
STOCKADE blaster comes complete with 10 N-STRIKE ELITE darts as well was a removable
stock accessory with storage for ten additional darts (sold separately). Blaster requires three
“AA” batteries, not included. Available exclusively at Wal-Mart nationwide.

Attached Images

• hasbrobox.png

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#3 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Made a few more updates to the descriptions.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#4 MyLastDart

MyLastDart

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

Still tied up by my NDA embargo... unbelievable!

#5 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

Just received a correction on the Blazin' Bow:

NERF N-STRIKE BLAZIN’ BOW Toy
(HASBRO/Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Fall 2013)
Who’s ready for more NERF action? Send NERF foam arrows soaring across the sky with the NERF N-STRIKE BLAZIN’ BOW toy. The BLAZIN’ BOW toy features an authentic pull-back bow design that you simply pull back, aim, and release to fire the NERF foam arrows. The BLAZIN’ BOW toy can hit targets from up to an impressive 40 feet away, and comes complete with integrated storage for two additional foam NERF arrows. Includes three NERF foam arrows. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and HasbroToyShop.com.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users