Specifically in an AT.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

Hey Gang,

I am running into a small issue with my Alphatrooper. I put in an OMW earlier this year, and I wanted to test it to see how well it handles Elite Darts. I'm running into an issue with the Dart Tooth Door. (We all know the joy of that...) It's fully functional from what I can tell. But when loading darts from a clip. It loads the first dart no problem, but the darts after that when the breech is closing, the dart is pushing through the door and not loading into the breech and pretty much sliding out. The AT I use for wars has pretty much stock internals (the A/R is obviously removed) and has a 5kg OMW spring, and never had this problem. I would say it was the breech if it didn't load the first dart fine. And it does that each time.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#2 Jaynerf176

Jaynerf176

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

It sounds like you're having problems with the piece that slides up to hold the dart tooth in place. That or your dart tooth could be damaged, since that's a pretty weak part on the blaster. I've actually had to make a replacement for my AT and OMW has a good tutorial up on youtube on how to do that.

it might be hard to check once you've loaded but try and see if the dart tooth is being braced by the part that slides up or if it's getting caught behind it. good luck!
I do reviews and mod guides, check them out here: https://www.youtube....jtOQo09ejo7bHnQ

#3 2TAGS

2TAGS

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

Have you tried a different spring for the dart stop?

#4 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

Thank you Jaynerf, I totally forgot that OMW had that video... I am a fucking idiot... I am missing like half the god damn assembly there and didn't realize it.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#5 Jaynerf176

Jaynerf176

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

Thank you Jaynerf, I totally forgot that OMW had that video... I am a fucking idiot... I am missing like half the god damn assembly there and didn't realize it.

hahahah no problem, glad I could help!
I do reviews and mod guides, check them out here: https://www.youtube....jtOQo09ejo7bHnQ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users