Photo

New member groups?

11 replies to this topic

#1 481IceDragon

481IceDragon

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

I know about, waiting, FNG, member, administrator, founder, and contributor, but I recently saw a title that said plebs? What is this new group?

#2 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

I know about, waiting, FNG, member, administrator, founder, and contributor, but I recently saw a title that said plebs? What is this new group?

It means you think that The Beatles are a particularly noteworthy, interesting, or groundbreaking band.

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#3 481IceDragon

481IceDragon

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

It means you think that The Beatles are a particularly noteworthy, interesting, or groundbreaking band.

I feel as if I'm being trolled. I am aware this is a fairly stupid question, but I'm a very curious person.

#4 Noodleownz

Noodleownz

Self-Fondler

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

I feel as if I'm being trolled. I am aware this is a fairly stupid question, but I'm a very curious person.

I've got the title of "Self-Fondler". Use your imagination.
It's Nerf or Nothin'!

#5 481IceDragon

481IceDragon

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

I've got the title of "Self-Fondler". Use your imagination.

That's not what I'm referring to. It's the area where it says member, administrator, FNG etc. not like how Daniel beaver has horse cQck under his avatar photo.

#6 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

Its basically the FNG who actually have something worth posting about (FNG who want to host wars). They get some more benefits (If I remember correctly, I think a higher post count per day) but that's it. You can stop asking now.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#7 481IceDragon

481IceDragon

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

You can stop asking now.

I only asked once. If I would have gotten a serious or correct answer, I wouldn't of had to keep explaining my self. There's no need to be rude.

I guess admins, this topic should be closed unless you see other reasons to keep it open.

#8 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

There's no need to be rude.

Welcome to NerfHaven. Seriously - that is pretty much how things run around here - and that is the way the mods like it. It works for some, not for others. Me, I just ignore all the latent (and not so latent) hostility and just keep my eyes open for the quality content. Don't like it? There are other Nerf forums around that are friendlier places.
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#9 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

and that is the way the mods like it.

Fuck you, jackass, I'm all about love and happiness!

andtheherois basically answered the question - we have a few classification systems for members that we use internally, and I forget exactly what plebs are (they're not very different from FNGs). It doesn't really matter, though, no-one gets any super-special privileges here except the Groove and TED.

Edited by Daniel Beaver, 28 January 2013 - 05:11 PM.

#10 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

Beaver - you just need a hug. :lol:
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#11 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

Hero is basically correct. This kinda came up after I had talked to Langley at one of the NJ wars about that. If I remember how he explained it to me is. You are for all sense and purpose a FNG, however the posting limit of 2 or 3 a day is lifted. Basically so you can participate in War Threads. I don't remember if it is solely tied to that thread. But you are still bound by all other FNG restrictions. And obviously if you abuse it, like with anything, suffer the consequences.

Edited by Griever 2112, 29 January 2013 - 08:42 AM.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#12 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

This is a speculation thread.......about my user group settings, apparently. Purple usernames are intentionally obfuscated for a number of reasons, not least of all that I don't want people to game the system or flood my inbox with requests. Occasionally, if a new member has a legitimate need to post more often than they are currently allowed, I will throw them a bone. As a rule I never fast-track anyone to member when they join, so pleb is a compromise.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users