New Elite Blaster Whereabouts

Where?

6 replies to this topic

#1 XproXglassX

XproXglassX

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

I know most people have already found some Elite blasters such as the Stryfe, Roughcut, FireStrike, Strongarm, Rampage, Retaliator, ect. But not many people have found the Elite Triad, Reflex Elite Re-Paint, Jolt Elite Re-Paint and the Elite Stockade. Has anyone in the US spotted or purchased any of those at a store anywhere? I'm mainly wanting to know about the Triad. If not, does anyone know when any of those will be released to the US? Thanks a lot guys!

And Admins, there was a thread like this with the same concept-(asking if anyone saw new blasters)-so I probably shouldn't get yelled at for this thread.

#2 hamoidar

hamoidar

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:56 AM

One of my friends at my war got the triad at TRU. Of course, he worked there, and found an out-of-box one just laying in the stock room. I guess that means their in the US, although I'm not exactly sure where.

Edited by hamoidar, 22 January 2013 - 11:56 AM.

NerfHaven > Your control panel > Profile > Change Signature > Inserts dumb sig > What! No pictures! > Inserts next best thing: http://nerfhaven.com...howuser=114052' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Best thing on Nerfhaven!

#3 DartSlinger

DartSlinger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

The Stockade was first released internationally, and the U.S. is supposed to receive them later. I believe I read somewhere that we should be getting the Stockade sometime in the spring.
The Triad is available at, at least, Toys"R"Us. Here is the link to the Triad on their website. Triad link It is in-stock and available for shipping.
I haven't seen the Elite Jolt or Reflex in stores, though, and they are not on any store's website, so, I guess we'll be waiting for those.

Edited by DartSlinger, 22 January 2013 - 12:07 PM.

#4 XproXglassX

XproXglassX

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

The Stockade was first released internationally, and the U.S. is supposed to receive them later. I believe I read somewhere that we should be getting the Stockade sometime in the spring.
The Triad is available at, at least, Toys"R"Us. Here is the link to the Triad on their website. Triad link It is in-stock and available for shipping.
I haven't seen the Elite Jolt or Reflex in stores, though, and they are not on any store's website, so, I guess we'll be waiting for those.

Awesome, thanks. But figures, my Toys R Us doesn't carry it yet... Curse You Toys R Us!!

#5 MattTheSasquatch

MattTheSasquatch

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

I've seen many Triads in my TRU in Ohio. I've seen a few Firestrikes in Wal-Mart, a RoughCut, Stryfes everywhere, and Strongarm (wish I had snagged it). I did pick up the Triad, RoughCut, Stryfe, and Firestrike. The Stryfe is the most common one I've seen. I see walls filled with them. I've only seen 3 Firestrikes, 8 Triads, 1 RoughCut, and 1 Strongarm. The Strongarm is probably the rarest one in the batch that has actually been really released. No sign of the Repaints except for the Rayven, only seen 2.
You're never too old to play with Nerf Blasters.

#6 XproXglassX

XproXglassX

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

I've seen many Triads in my TRU in Ohio. I've seen a few Firestrikes in Wal-Mart, a RoughCut, Stryfes everywhere, and Strongarm (wish I had snagged it). I did pick up the Triad, RoughCut, Stryfe, and Firestrike. The Stryfe is the most common one I've seen. I see walls filled with them. I've only seen 3 Firestrikes, 8 Triads, 1 RoughCut, and 1 Strongarm. The Strongarm is probably the rarest one in the batch that has actually been really released. No sign of the Repaints except for the Rayven, only seen 2.

What part of Ohio are you at? (If you say the city PM me for privacy from bad people) I'm down in the South East. I snagged a FireStrike at WalMart, and I snagged my Strongarm at my TRU as well as my Stryfe and RoughCut.

#7 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

The product availability thread was closed because no one cares about where you can get not-yet-really-released or just-barely-released blasters in Bumfuck, Iowa.

Product availability varies from store to store and so a thread like this for the most part helps only a very small subset of the population who happen to live by a store already mentioned.
"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users