Elite Alpha Trooper 2013 Confirmed!

Found in the UK.

19 replies to this topic

#1 BlackBoarderV

BlackBoarderV

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

Thanks to UKNerfWar of the Britnerf Forum for this! ( He found it first)

Spotted in the new Spring/Summer copy of the 'Argos' catalogue, the Elite Alpha Trooper will be available from March.

Posted Image

UKNerfWars blog: http://uknerf.blogspot.co.uk/
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon, Wish you were Here, Meddle.
Led Zeppelin 4, Physical Graffiti.

#2 XproXglassX

XproXglassX

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

Can't wait till this comes out! Hasbro is also doing an Elite LongShot! I saw a comment on some video and this person said his dad works for Hasbro and and that they are planning on releasing the Elite Alpha Trooper (Which what this topic is about) and an Elite LongShot. I can't wait. But you know you can't believe everything you read.

#3 Catboy

Catboy

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

Can't wait till this comes out! Hasbro is also doing an Elite LongShot! I saw a comment on some video and this person said his dad works for Hasbro and and that they are planning on releasing the Elite Alpha Trooper (Which what this topic is about) and an Elite LongShot. I can't wait. But you know you can't believe everything you read.

Okay, my guess is that the commenter was misinformed and thought that bazookafied's elite longshot was a real on the market gun.
You're not the only one with a gun, *****!!! - Trudy Chacon

#4 XproXglassX

XproXglassX

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

Okay, my guess is that the commenter was misinformed and thought that bazookafied's elite longshot was a real on the market gun.

It wasn't on that video, plus like I said his dad works for Hasbro on Nerf. According to him, like I said, it's the internet, you don't know who to believe. And on the said of the LongShot, the LongShot is probably, in not, it IS the Best seller and the #1 Nerfer's choice blaster. Everyone loves the LongShot. So therefore, they are most likely going to made an Elite one.

#5 DartSlinger

DartSlinger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

Here are two other articles containing out-of-the-box and internal pictures of the Elite Alpha Trooper.
Article 1

Article 2

#6 2TAGS

2TAGS

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

It wasn't on that video, plus like I said his dad works for Hasbro on Nerf. According to him, like I said, it's the internet, you don't know who to believe. And on the said of the LongShot, the LongShot is probably, in not, it IS the Best seller and the #1 Nerfer's choice blaster. Everyone loves the LongShot. So therefore, they are most likely going to made an Elite one.

Not everyone loves the bulky longshot and hideous design

#7 Longshotlord

Longshotlord

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

i really hope they release a elite longshot that would be an awsome addition to my collection
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Capitalization and punctuation are mandatory.

Edited by Zorn's Lemma, 20 January 2013 - 04:01 PM.

I'LL BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super ginger away!!!!!!!!!

#8 Mully

Mully

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

Is their any way you can post the link?

Not everyone loves the bulky longshot and hideous design

Bulky...hideous....you insult...the longshot :o
S.C.U.N.

#9 2TAGS

2TAGS

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Is their any way you can post the link?

Bulky...hideous....you insult...the longshot :o

Yea man sorry im not a fan. I like its capabilities. But i like compact. All our wars are in a warehouse and office its just too big

#10 Spud Spudoni

Spud Spudoni

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

his dad works for Hasbro on Nerf.

And my dad fucked Marilyn Monroe...
This kid on Youtube is lying to you.

industrial designer

#11 Crusher9051

Crusher9051

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

The video was fake the regular N-strike logo was on the side not the elite one. Plus why would you show off a elite blaster without elite ammo?
Zip: 54751

#12 XproXglassX

XproXglassX

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

The video was fake the regular N-strike logo was on the side not the elite one. Plus why would you show off a elite blaster without elite ammo?

I wasn't talking about the LongShot in the video being the Legit Elite LongShot.

#13 Shralla

Shralla

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Can't wait till this comes out! Hasbro is also doing an Elite LongShot! I saw a comment on some video and this person said his dad works for Hasbro

Yeah? My dad works for Nintendo and he told me that Nintendo is buying Playstation and they're going to release the PlayCube next year!

#14 Crater

Crater

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

You're overestimating both how much of Hasbro's customer base the NIC makes up, and how many of the NIC like the Longshot. I was under the impression that the Maverick was the best-selling blaster ever. And didn't Hasbro say that they're definitely not going to produce an Elite LS?
Crater is a combination of a box and a dent in the ground. (Thanks Tangerle)

I'll stand on my head and gargle peanut butter for 70 dollars.

#15 481IceDragon

481IceDragon

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

I dont understand why everyone is argueing about something that might, or might not happen. If they do, or if they dont what difference does it make.

#16 XproXglassX

XproXglassX

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

You're overestimating both how much of Hasbro's customer base the NIC makes up, and how many of the NIC like the Longshot. I was under the impression that the Maverick was the best-selling blaster ever. And didn't Hasbro say that they're definitely not going to produce an Elite LS?

I found the comment:
codbo1223landuca 3 months ago
my dad works at hasbro.they are planing to do a elite LongStrike and an elite Alpha Tropper

And I know he might be lieing, I was just saying.

#17 Xellah

Xellah

They call his chin.... Captain Underpants

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

The Maverick is indeed the top selling blaster sold by Hasbro. Below that is the Nite-Finder followed by quite a few blasters ahead of the Longshot. The Longshot is shit, and quite overpriced for what you get. The Hailfire/Stryfe/Rayven can all out-class the Longshot in both range and rate of fire. Just about any homemade can also out-range even the most well-modified Longshot.

Even if the made an "Elite Longshot" it would still be average at best due to the limitations of the elite dart design.
Ultimator Duel

it cant be as bad as reloading an ak-47 on the run

#18 spencerak

spencerak

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Every one love X bows and they probably wont make an elite X bow.

Holy shit it's Captain Slug.

#19 XproXglassX

XproXglassX

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

Every one love X bows and they probably wont make an elite X bow.

Doesn't anyone ever read the other comments. I said I know he could be lieing. I wasn't saying "I know Hasbro will make a Elite LongShot because I'm up their ass every day." I said everyone (most people) loves the LongShot, therefore you would THINK they would make one. I didn't say they are.

#20 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

This thread is dumb and you guys should feel bad about yourselves for posting in it.
"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users