Photo

Looking for nerfers in the San Antonio, TX area

5 replies to this topic

#1 moviemakerbros

moviemakerbros

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

Hello fellow Nerfers, I'm MovieMakerBros (DUH!!!!!). I live in the San Antonio Texas area and I was just wondering if anyone would be up for a war down here.
As I searched on NerfHaven, I barely found any members that live in my area but I did find many people who live in the Houston area. Again, I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested to start a war down in my area. If you are interested, please PM or email me at my designated email address on my profile page and mabye we can get some nerf started down here.
Peace out, sincerely MovieMakerBros
Moviemakerbros $

#2 HOTH

HOTH

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 557 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Now I am not in that area at all, but from taking a brief look at previous Nerf War posts I see that the HAMNO group is from Houston. If I remember correctly, that is like a 2 hour drive from San Antonio (correct?). That is not terrible, but it is all about how far you want to drive.

Check it out:

HAMNO 2.1
My YouTube

Solved the Rubik's Cube in 46 seconds

"Nobody understands quantum mechanics" - Richard Feynman

#3 moviemakerbros

moviemakerbros

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Now I am not in that area at all, but from taking a brief look at previous Nerf War posts I see that the HAMNO group is from Houston. If I remember correctly, that is like a 2 hour drive from San Antonio (correct?). That is not terrible, but it is all about how far you want to drive.

Check it out:

HAMNO 2.1

Yes you are correct, I am planning to attend one of those wars this summer but for now thats just to far for me and the rest of my family to travel.
Moviemakerbros $

#4 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

Get some friends and have wars with them.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#5 moviemakerbros

moviemakerbros

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

Get some friends and have wars with them.

That won't work for me because half my friends don't like nerf and the friends that do like it, they don't know how to mod nerf guns. Also their parents really don't like stefen darts. They think they are too dangerous.
Moviemakerbros $

#6 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

Also their parents really don't like stefen darts. They think they are too dangerous.

That might be because you are 12. Suspended.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users