Photo

How to put a Retaliator assault grip on a Rampage?

i want to do it so i can still disassemble it when i want

2 replies to this topic

#1 spacephrawg

spacephrawg

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

Anyone got any tips for this project? I want to replace the slamfire grip on the Rampage with the tactical foregrip from the Retaliator but i want to make it so i can still disassemble the whole blaster.

I'm going to make a wild guess and say that the wide orange part of the slamfire handle at the top of the part that you grip, where the screw is, is narrow enough, if cut down, to fit inside of the retaliator grip, assuming the rest of the slamfire handle is cut away.

I want this thing to be strong enough that I can still prime it when i have a 5kg spring in it. One thing i was thinking of was only screwing the tactical grip onto one half of the top part of the slamfire handle (the part that actually touches the rest of the gun. However i'm not sure how strong that would really be.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

#2 quertyman

quertyman

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

Why would you even want to do this? The stock grip is really comfy in my opinion and also I hate vertical grips. Also it will never be as clean as it is stock. If you do this though you will probably have to cut the grips to mesh then secure it with epoxy putty or weld it with a soldering iron.

Edited by quertyman, 06 December 2012 - 07:39 PM.

I have identified the problem: "maverick" -Daniel Beaver

#3 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

We aren't here to do work for you, especially for something as useless and inconvenient as what you are proposing. I'm guessing that you haven't even bothered opening up the blasters you are talking about to see if any of what you wrote is at all feasible. Tinker around with the parts and try some modding first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users