Alpha Trooper Power Stock

With Raider Stock

2 replies to this topic

#1 Warthog

Warthog

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

I've looked around and haven't been able to find anything. I made a power stock for the raider with a raider stock and maverick spring and that works great for the raider. But when I try to use that stock on the AT it won't cock. Is the maverick spring too strong/long?
"Good, good!" -Darth Sidious

"I will make it legal!" -Darth Sidious

"Nerfs were a species of antlered, herbivorous mammal found all across the galaxy." -Star Wars Wiki

#2 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

While the AT and Raider are fairly similar blasters, I would suggest making a power stock specific for the AT. Chances are if the AT is priming and not catching, the spring might be too long. If it was a matter of strength and not length you probably would be able to prime it to the point of catching, only it would force it right out. And then you have a bigger problem of a snapped catch plate.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#3 Warthog

Warthog

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

While the AT and Raider are fairly similar blasters, I would suggest making a power stock specific for the AT. Chances are if the AT is priming and not catching, the spring might be too long. If it was a matter of strength and not length you probably would be able to prime it to the point of catching, only it would force it right out. And then you have a bigger problem of a snapped catch plate.

Ok, then I think I may cut down the maverick spring. The AT doesn't catch at all with it on so it must be too long.

Edit: I also only want to use the power stock on the AT. I just got the Raider for the drum and Stock. Alpha Trooper is better than Raider.

Edited by Warthog, 04 December 2012 - 02:52 PM.

"Good, good!" -Darth Sidious

"I will make it legal!" -Darth Sidious

"Nerfs were a species of antlered, herbivorous mammal found all across the galaxy." -Star Wars Wiki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users