Photo

New nerf elite releases.

9 replies to this topic

#1 481IceDragon

481IceDragon

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

So most of us know about the rampage, retaliator, and the Hailfire. The stockade blaster IS confirmed by nerf, yet I have not seen one. Recently nerfs Facebook page released a statement showing two new elite blasters,(the strongarm, and the stryfe). recently on youtubeland, bobolobo (link here ) showed a review of the stryfe, and pictures of the strongarm showed up on ebay. Has anybody actually seen the strongarm, or the stockade, or the newest addition, the rayven based elite blaster?

#2 Super0dp

Super0dp

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

So most of us know about the rampage, retaliator, and the Hailfire. The stockade blaster IS confirmed by nerf, yet I have not seen one. Recently nerfs Facebook page released a statement showing two new elite blasters,(the strongarm, and the stryfe). recently on youtubeland, bobolobo (link here ) showed a review of the stryfe, and pictures of the strongarm showed up on ebay. Has anybody actually seen the strongarm, or the stockade, or the newest addition, the rayven based elite blaster?

As you said, the stryfe is confirmed. PsykSG made a video on youtube about the RoughCut 2X4 which is realeased in malaysa. The firestrike and the Triad are confirmed by people in singapore and youtube. The strongarm was only spotted on Ebay but I suspect it will be on the list as well.

Edited by Super0dp, 30 November 2012 - 11:43 AM.

Got Tools?

#3 BlackBoarderV

BlackBoarderV

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

You can buy the Stockade in the UK and Australasia. If I read this : 'The stockade blaster IS confirmed by nerf, yet I have not seen one.' 'Has anybody actually seen the strongarm, or the stockade, or the newest addition, the rayven based elite blaster?' correctly, then my assumption that just because its not in the US it doesnt exist.
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon, Wish you were Here, Meddle.
Led Zeppelin 4, Physical Graffiti.

#4 Mully

Mully

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • State:California

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

I was at tru the other day, picking up panthers, and I saw a few stryfes.
Elite is awesome.
S.C.U.N.

#5 Bobololo

Bobololo

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • State:Georgia

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

I got a Stockade in the UK package that I have yet to open. There's a bunch of Stockade reviews on youtube if you just search for it.

#6 ShaNayNay

ShaNayNay

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • State:Missouri

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

If what you are looking for is confirmation and hands-on reviews with the guns, then I suggest you check out urbantaggers.blogspot.com. They recently posted videos and all news on confirmation on the home page.

New Jersey is fuckin weird

#7 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

We don't really need more threads devoted to speculation of new blaster availability. Usually someone will post one up anyways when they get their hands on one and have pictures.
"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

#8 481IceDragon

481IceDragon

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

You can buy the Stockade in the UK and Australasia. If I read this : 'The stockade blaster IS confirmed by nerf, yet I have not seen one.' 'Has anybody actually seen the strongarm, or the stockade, or the newest addition, the rayven based elite blaster?' correctly, then my assumption that just because its not in the US it doesnt exist.

I read this comment multiple times, and still cant make sense of it.

#9 kevne

kevne

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • State:England

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

I did a fairly comprehensive review of the Stockade a while ago.

While I'm not a fan of flywheel blasters, I quite enjoyed the Stockade.

Clicky
BritNerf, the Queen's favourite Nerf Forum.

The UK's most popular Nerf Blog.

I also have a Website.

#10 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,074 posts
  • NerfHaven Subscription Supporter
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

There's nothing new being said in this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users