Photo

N-strike Elite Darts stronger?

4 replies to this topic

#1 YoyoBoy12

YoyoBoy12

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

The new n-strike elite darts are supposedly custom mad for ONLY elite blasters. I had taken the long mag from my Retaliator (which is currently broken) and stuck it in my cs-6 longshot (I think its cs-6) and shot my brother, it seemed to fly faster n he said it hurt more so I went outside and switched back and fog between normal bald darts and elite darts. I think the elite darts go farther and faster. Am I just imagining it or is it real?
P.S when I shot my brother I shot him in the back so don't freak out.
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Stop posting as if you were 11 years old. Do so research before you post. Reread the New Members Guide

Edited by Zorn's Lemma, 25 November 2012 - 06:11 PM.

#2 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

The elite darts have a harder tip and a shorter tail on the head. They're heavier.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#3 owmyquach

owmyquach

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • State:California

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

This was discussed in older posts before...you seem to be a couple months late...check Blood Angel's post about it. He gives really good comparisons between the two, with the weight difference and the tip's tail difference.

#4 Mully

Mully

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • State:California

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

^
Probably the best way to find out.
In short, the elites are mainly better because the 'stalk' in the darts is very short compared to the streamlines, which is a big deal because you can load them in other guns without modding them, and because the shorter dart post prevents a good deal of fish-tailing.
Also the foam is better.

Mully

EDIT:
Sgnerf did a really good comparison as well.

Edited by Mully, 25 November 2012 - 12:43 AM.

S.C.U.N.

#5 YoyoBoy12

YoyoBoy12

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

OK thanks guys I will check bloodangel's post. Now I know I'm not freaking crazy:-) P.S to the person who warned me up there ^ I am 12, so... you guessed it. And, I have read the new members guide 4 time through and it says nothing about elite darts

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Langley, 30 November 2012 - 07:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users