Photo

Philadelphia Winter Nerf War Dec 22nd DATE CHANGED TO DEC 22nd!

No, there's not a MANL round.

55 replies to this topic

#51 LT DAN ICE CREAM

LT DAN ICE CREAM

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

I don't know how much nerfing I'ma actually do, but my ass will be there rain, shine, or Gears drizzle.

Hopefully Gears drizzle.

#52 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hey everyone, I wanted to say thanks for keeping cool during the incident at Smedley and the transition over to the field by my place. Additionally, thanks for being respectful about the cars and jetskis. I know they obscured gameplay, but I'm eternally grateful for everyone being cool about avoiding them. I had a blast!

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#53 bhajj94

bhajj94

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

Hey everyone, I wanted to say thanks for keeping cool during the incident at Smedley and the transition over to the field by my place. Additionally, thanks for being respectful about the cars and jetskis. I know they obscured gameplay, but I'm eternally grateful for everyone being cool about avoiding them. I had a blast!

No problem Gears, thanks for letting us nerf there. I had a really fun time as well!
Probably lurking somewhere...

#54 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

It was totes fun playing with everyone (even though I was out more than ever). It slightly hurts to breath now, so I'd call it a good day :)
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#55 koree

koree

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

No problem Gears, thanks for letting us nerf there. I had a really fun time as well!

Yep. I'm actually quite glad about how things turned out. I think with the really quick 3v3s and having teams take turns went VERY well.

Also, thanks to everyone for bringing great gifts for white elephant.

#56 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

It was a great war with great hosting by koree, hoongfu, and Gears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users