HVZ help

first topic

2 replies to this topic

#1 NOT AGAIN

NOT AGAIN

• FNG1 
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

I have a question to you nerfers who have experience (all of you). I want an alternative which is affordable yet effective. I currently have a rayven which is voltage modded (9.6v) and it can angle any shots or gravity will keep the dart in the barrel (this happens inconsistently). Note: I HAVE LIMITED RESOURCES AND I AM A WEAK PERSON WHO PROBABLY CAN HANDLE ONLY UP TO 10KGS!!!. my nerf war group also banned homemades. =(
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Clean up your posting; this isn't a blog or a social network stream. Don't make "what mods should I do" threads: do your own research and make your own decision. Check out the guidelines for posting here: New Members Guide

Edited by Zorn's Lemma, 18 November 2012 - 12:33 PM.

#2 quertyman

quertyman

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

I can almost guarantee that this topic will be locked and you will be warned within the next 24 hours. The admins will tell you to read the code of conduct. They don't like opinion threads. That aside, I would probably get the new elite rampage due to its rof and range. It also is very easy to prime.
I have identified the problem: "maverick" -Daniel Beaver

#3 therealnerfjunkies

therealnerfjunkies

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

I can almost guarantee that this topic will be locked and you will be warned within the next 24 hours. The admins will tell you to read the code of conduct. They don't like opinion threads.

I agree with quertyman on that. Disregarding that, why don't you modify your rayven like this. How limited are your resources? Stampedes are great. Follow sgnerf's writeup here. Yeah, I kind of had some weird transitions on the post. It's late and I am tired.
"You forgot the one rule of making a remake. Don't fuck with the original."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users