No opinions, please!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

Do not buy from this member

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 823 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

Election Day isn't over yet; there's about an hour left here on the East Coast, and more in time zones farther west.

If you're an American citizen, over 18, and registered to vote, then please do so! Besides, voting just means you have a right to complain about whoever the next president might be :rolleyes:

That's all; unless you want to say what's going on in your state, etc, I see no reason for the thread to continue. We're here to Nerf, after all, not bitch about the politicians we like the least.

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

Election Day isn't over yet; there's about an hour left here on the East Coast, and more in time zones farther west.

If you're an American citizen, over 18, and registered to vote, then please do so! Besides, voting just means you have a right to complain about whoever the next president might be :rolleyes:

That's all; unless you want to say what's going on in your state, etc, I see no reason for the thread to continue. We're here to Nerf, after all, not bitch about the politicians we like the least.

For fucks sake do not vote. No one on this site should be responsible for voting for class president, let alone the leader of the free world.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users