Photo

NE wisconsin nerf?

6 replies to this topic

#1 ultranewt

ultranewt

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

Wondering if there are many nerfers near Green Bay, i would like to do some wars locally if possible!

Edited by ultranewt, 06 October 2012 - 09:47 PM.

#2 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

None that I know of. Your best bet would be to come down to Milwaukee...or, barring that, host a war up there. Green Bay isn't that far, and some folks would probably be willing to make the trip.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#3 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:19 AM

Green Bay isn't that far, and some folks would probably be willing to make the trip.

Especially if you can locate a sweet, sweet park to play at. And Green Bay is only a 4-1/2 hour drive from Minneapolis, so you might be able to convince some of those people to come. But your best bet is probably to just drive down to MANO.

#4 Funky Mutha Facko

Funky Mutha Facko

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

Try to get some locals interested in nerf with stock ammo wars, then build your way up to shooting washers at each other. I bet we could get some people to carpool up from Milwaukee as long as you had others coming as well. You are always welcome at mano wars, and whenever those aren't going down I'll be hosting ddfd wars for those who prefer homemades. Next one should be sometime in November. Thanks again for coming to the last one.
HARDCORE NERF!

#5 erich76

erich76

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

if you get about 10 or so people to come to a war, I'd make the drive up to Green Bay for a war. Or just drive down to the MANOs. Assuming you can drive/your parents will let you drive that far.

#6 ultranewt

ultranewt

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:05 AM

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm sure i will be at a Milwaukee war every couple months from now on, i had a great time. who knows maybe i can even start a nerf group around here!

#7 orangeparkour

orangeparkour

Mostly Harmless Darts

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

I live in Kewaunee which is just 20-30 minutes away, so I would love a Green Bay Nerf event.

I also have a good friend that lives nearby and a brother (who may or may not come) but the friend would for sure

Edited by orangeparkour, 08 October 2012 - 06:21 AM.

I hung out with Ice Nine once, and he thought I was pretty cool.
How to make Silicone Domes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users