Howdy

Been a Few Years

1 reply to this topic

#1 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

This is probably the wrong section, but hey.This site has definitely changed since I was last here... Really glad to see the Nerf community is still going strong! I think it's been since the release of the raider that I've left. Got sucked into airsoft with the rest of my youth group, and my $400 gun now keeps me into it. Yep, I went to the dark side. My old guns (well, I guess now it's just singular gun) is still in use though, my 4B is used as a method to kill spiders that are in inaccessible places like behind my dresser, hooray 10" PETG barrel and longshot darts. Sheesh, I can;t even remember their names! Anywho, again I am glad you guys are still kicking!

Love you too, OMC, Since I seem to recall being banned at your hands a couple of times, hahaha. Oh, the nostalgia.

Sorry for the bandwidth I just used, I just wanted to drop in and see how things were going, since this was my only nerf account still active, Foam Universe deleted me <_<

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Ice Nine, 25 September 2012 - 02:09 PM.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#2 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts
  • State:California

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:14 PM

No re-introduction topics allowed, since they are just like introduction topics except you expect us to remember and welcome you back, which makes them worse.

Here is a list of triggers that your post threw up in my report-checking script:
  • "probably the wrong section"
  • "still going strong!"
  • "since the release of"
  • "airsoft"
  • "youth group"
  • "dark side"
  • "kill spiders"
  • "longshot darts"
  • "being banned"
  • "nostalgia"
  • "account still active"
  • "Foam Universe"
  • "Posted Image"
For the curious parties, there are still about thirty other flags that didn't get thrown. Try and hit them all for the jackpot!

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users