Good Sniper Wepons.

whats the best sniper wepon.

26 replies to this topic

#1 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 10:04 PM

I need a good loser wepon I have the money but I don't want waste it. what would be a good loser wepon.

#2 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:40 PM

well...if you insist upon being a loser: you will definately need a ghilly suit, and a full camo outfit underneath, a bush hat, oh, and definately a 10 * 18 scope. you will probably want a brass modded supermaxx 5000 with that too. But, after you read into the sarcasm in that first sentence or two, you'll see that losers (in the true sense) in nerf are pretty pointless. unless you have about 25 people, and a half-acre of dense wildlife, acting as a true loser isn't going to help your team any. from my experience at YANOs, LANOs and Armageddon, being a loser is a degrading term; i've heard comments from "what was the point in hiding there the whole round?" to "you little bitch, you camped on the knoll and didn't even hit anyone" you mind as well just be 'the guy with the powerful gun', or as most on the forums call them, 'sharpshooter'.

to answer your question. supermaxx 5000 would be considered the sniperlyist, and mod it like on this site. but if you live in la, just sch. 80 it if you want to use it in a war.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#3 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 12:30 AM

Ray pretty much sums it up. But if you insist on calling yourself a "nerf loser" or whatever floats your boat, just expect at your next war to be fully ass diddled by a guy with a PowerClip.
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

#4 Inlitned1

Inlitned1

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 08:34 AM

ahh the smell of truth. I am gonna have to agree with every one else on this. There is no "loser" rifle that exist. Even moded! Of all the wars that I have been to, the best "loser" there had a Cross bow that was modded to hell. Some little shit was running around with a super soker with PVC and got schooled by a PC Cross bow team. Get in the game, cause camping will result in you standing off with some paco with a PC or what ever.
Back from the dead
-Shoot first, count bodys later

#5 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:09 AM

I don't want to be a loser. I just want a nice long range weapon.
Sorry for the confusion.

#6 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:29 AM

I don't want to be a loser. I just want a nice long range weapon.
Sorry for the confusion.

Hey man, don't think that aggression was aimed at you, the thing the whole "loser" issue is a rather touchy one. I would agree that a 5k is a great range weapon, but they are becoming rather hard to come by. Depending on what the people you are nerfing with use, you might find the AirTech 3k to be the perfect gun for you. Not only will it shoot about 80 ft flat when modded correctly, but it has multiple shots that auto-advance. That'd be my recomendation.

VACC

#7 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:35 AM

all right but where do I get that tubeing in the air tech 3000 mod.

#8 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:42 AM

all right but where do I get that tubeing in the air tech 3000 mod.

Well Cxwq has been selling some, but your bets bet might just be to go with brass tubing, that will work also.

VACC

#9 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:44 AM

:huh: cool thanks.

#10 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 05:50 PM

SM5000s are great for long range. I came across one 2 years ago at TRU sitting behind all those shitty Supermaxx remakes. Glad I bought it.

Anyway, if you do somehow get your hands on one, forget the dart and ball barrels. Take the arrow shooting one, poke out the air restrictor in the tip. Then, where you screw the barrels in, chizel out THAT mesh air restrictor. Now you have a gun that shoots 100 feet plus with darts.
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#11 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 12:45 AM

Anyway, if you do somehow get your hands on one, forget the dart and ball barrels. Take the arrow shooting one, poke out the air restrictor in the tip. Then, where you screw the barrels in, chizel out THAT mesh air restrictor. Now you have a gun that shoots 100 feet plus with darts.

one, i was under the impression that no one, not even cave-nerfers, used the ball barrel or the dart barrel. i would recommend using neither, and just putting a new barrel on it: brass, PETG(PTEG, whichever order it is), or sch. 80 PVC.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#12 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 01:29 PM

I am happy to have 1 barrel that shoot arrows and every type of dart. It gets over 100 feet of range. I see no need to PETG it.
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#13 six-hungry-ducks

six-hungry-ducks

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 March 2003 - 06:36 PM

Ah, the great "loser" debate. I figured out there's no such thing as a loser in a nerf war the hard way. I was using my PVC supersoaker and shot someone, then some fag ran up while I was reloading and shot me with a SM3K blue and yellow edition. If you can't find a SM5K, I would get a SM1500 or AT3K or AT2K. I crayola modded my AT2K and it has great range for a psitol. Also, look in your local thrift stores for old guns. Maybe you'll come across a BBB or maybe even a X-bow one day. My friend found a BBB in Dollar General once, maybe you will too...
"It's never the obvious..." -Me
"Trust no one, not even yourself" -Me
"Hey I was watching that!" "It'll be on next Christmas" "Who the hell knows when that's gonna be?" -Peter Griffin

#14 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 06:31 PM

Woah! A BBB! That's one lucky find. Anyway, SM5000s are great 'cause you can mod them pretty easily without opening one up. Plus, they look so damn cool.
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#15 Inlitned1

Inlitned1

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 09:49 PM

Speeking of good finds... I saw RF20 in some catolog for $14. I dont knwo if you call that a good find, but its out there. I will try to find it again if you all want.
Back from the dead

#16 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 10:07 PM

I don't know if spoon's still with me, but I stand by my original appraisal of the acursed RF20. For those without midget hands, stay away from this contraption.

VACC

#17 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 11:03 PM

The RF20 is an evil mechanism of unending pain.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#18 Inlitned1

Inlitned1

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 05:40 PM

duely noted... and I shall never speek of it again
Back from the dead

#19 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 03:33 PM

loser weapons?
SM5k
Crossbow
BBB
EaB
LE500
SM1.5k
...Yeah

~Mystic~

Edit:
Of course, these weapons double as Sharpshooter guns.

If you want to be loser, beat my accuracy, bitch!

#20 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:33 PM

...And if the handle doesn't get you, the piston will wear out, then promptly decide to fall apart instead. And then what do you have? Useless crap.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#21 Crest of Fire

Crest of Fire

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 08:15 PM

A loser is a marksman who shoots at people from a concealed place. So it is possible to have a nerf loser rifle, but as Nerf maniac said, your problem is not being "fully ass diddled" by some n00b with a wild fire who happens to spot you. You would need multiple Barrels to ward off any attacker; I found this on Google, A nerf/PB loser rifle.
Posted Image
This image isnt working, sorry.

#22 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 03:39 PM

...Ahem.

USE PROPER SPELLING, PUNCUATION, GRAMMAR, AND ALL THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU PEOPLE??????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

...Yeah

SM5k is the best long-ranged and cheapest gun you'll get.
Also, the Larami Extreme 500 is good.

~Mystic~

#23 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 04:27 PM

USE PROPER SPELLING, PUNCUATION, GRAMMAR, AND ALL THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU PEOPLE??????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Dude, lay off.

In general, this board has the highest percentage of intelligent, grammatically correct posts I've seen anywhere. If someone makes unacceptable posts one of the admins will let them know. Generally, I think people here go the extra mile because there's a culture that encourages it by example.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#24 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 04:33 PM

In general, this board has the highest percentage of intelligent, grammatically correct posts I've seen anywhere. If someone makes unacceptable posts one of the admins will let them know. Generally, I think people here go the extra mile because there's a culture that encourages it by example.

Yet, there are those who never learn and must be told multiple times in order for them to listen and obey.

~Mystic~

#25 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 04:38 PM

Yet, there are those who never learn and must be told multiple times in order for them to listen and obey.

Funny, I didn't see anything in this thread that was half as irritating as your bold, italicized, underlined, all-caps, overly-punctuated remonstration.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users