Photo

Rampage BuzzBee LongShot Attachement

No cutting or glue needed, a direct fit.

4 replies to this topic

#1 psycho p88

psycho p88

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:02 PM

Sorry, its not from a LongShot, its a RangeMaster!

Accidental find, but cool none the less.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Finishing touch ideas anyone?

Edited by psycho_p88, 29 August 2012 - 06:11 PM.

#2 ShaNayNay

ShaNayNay

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

Uhh... use your words? I'm assuming that you attached the internals from an airgun to the side of your rampage. Please elaborate.

EDIT: Ok. Now that I know that it is a Range Master it makes more sense; I had never heard of a Buzz Bee Longshot.

Edited by ShaNayNay, 31 August 2012 - 12:27 AM.

New Jersey is fuckin weird

#3 psycho p88

psycho p88

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

Uhh... use your words? I'm assuming that you attached the internals from an airgun to the side of your rampage. Please elaborate.

Not too much to elaborate, the internals of the Range Master slides right on to the side of my Rampage ( without having to sand, grind or glue anything)

The whole thing is on there pretty good, only way it goes on is SLIDING from top to bottom, it will NOT PUSH IN!

The Range Master barrel assembly still rotates, so the trigger can face up, down, sideways.

What else do you want to know?

Important note; You should only use the thick yellow rounds with the Range Master.

Also, during pumps it will want to slide forward, but all you have to do is hold it steady at the top.

Edited by psycho_p88, 29 August 2012 - 06:03 PM.

#4 Funky Mutha Facko

Funky Mutha Facko

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

Nothing like the beauty of a seamless integration. Is the tank and barrel level to the rampages barrel? Is it solid, when you pump it fast can it come loose? How exactly is it attached, just cram it in there?
HARDCORE NERF!

#5 BiwinningPanda

BiwinningPanda

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

Just a tip, you can hit edit post and then advanced edit and you can change the title. Nice find!
LT.DAN ICE CREAM!!!!!! In response to the Tribal Council: Someone break out the Michael Jackson popcorn gif, this shit just got interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users