Photo

Thank You NerfHaven!

2 replies to this topic

#1 Parkway

Parkway

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

Hi all, I'm Parkway and I havent been on NH in quite some time. FIVE years ago today, I joined this awesome site and was welcomed with open arms. I just hopped back on NH the other day out of curiosity and saw it has been 5 freaking years since I signed up. I wanted to make this post to thank the NH community for being such an awesome community and making my introduction to the internet world, be as sweet as it was. I also wanted to thank you for the alias "Parkway", which I now take EVERYWHERE! It is my email, every nickname on every website I am registered on, and also just a general nickname. I have also had phones with custom stickers on them, a PSP with more custom parkway logo stickers, and of course, the shirt that started it all. And it's all thanks to you guys. I'm sure most of you don't either know me or remember me, but I just wanted to say my thanks. I love this site and it will always be my "first". Special thanks to OMC, Ted, for the warm welcome, and my brother Pvt.Mcflurry for introducing me to the sport.

- Parkway
QUOTE(Forsaken_angel24 @ Jul 24 2008, 09:00 PM) View Post

Batman's voice was all snarly and shit. Not in the cool way. He sounded like a cross between a 13 year old in a garage metal band and the cookie monster.

#2 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:36 AM

Welcome back! Next time Hersh won't be there to save you though...

United Nerf Ops - The premier northeast US nerf club serving the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT)
NYC Nerf Ops - Nerf in New York City itself
NJ Nerf Ops - Nerf in New Jersey
CT Nerf Ops - Nerf in Connecticut

UNO also has a Discord server, DM me on Discord to join (@vincentdrake)

-----------------------------------------------
My other groups:
Nerf Thrifters - A group for posting thrifts and other second-hand finds

#3 Lucian

Lucian

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:04 AM

Nice to see you Parkway, tell Zach I say hi!

Contact me for design consultation relating to 3D Printing, CNC Machining, and Laser Cutting. I am always happy to collaborate on viable Open Source projects and/or business ventures. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users