20 October 2012
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Ole Hammer Park
400 N Live Oak Avenue
Glendora, CA, 91741
What to bring:
- Nerf (and other brand) blasters, and homemades. Melee weapons are allowed, but no shields.
- Darts (restricted only to slug darts weighted with either #8 or #6 washers, stock darts, or anything Kane has posted in Ds&Bs).
- Eye protection (mandatory for all participating parties).
- Water, or similarly hydrating beverage.
What not to bring:
- Any sort of glue-tipped dart. Aim to keep dart mass under 1.3g, if they contain metal. Aim to have them tipped with felt.
- Nothing painted black, and no Sceptors with uncovered tanks.
- This war is structured to play like wars in Chicago and on the East coast. Gametypes will primarily be in the vein of carpe testiculum and deathmatch as a result, with a heavy bias towards the former.
- No barrel taps. Your ammo should be soft, and will do less damage than hitting them with the barrel of your gun.
- If you haven't made slug darts before, don't worry. They're cheap and simple. THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE THEM.
I will be happy to answer any questions, either here or via PMs.
Edited by Ice Nine, 11 September 2012 - 04:46 PM.