September 29th, 2012
Show up at 9:30am. Games will start around 10:00am. We’ll probably end around 3-5pm depending on people's exhaustion.
499 E Weisheimer Rd.
Columbus, OH 43214
Google Maps Link
- Participants under the age of 13 must have their parent(s) in the parking lot or on the field for the entire duration of play.
- Eye protection is mandatory for participants under the age of 18.
- Air blasters that originally fire a projectile larger than a mega dart must have their over pressure valves unmodified.
- No shields will be allowed.
- Do not use any blasters painted all black. If you have a dark blaster, please avoid wearing camouflage clothing or too much tacti-cool gear.
- Blasters will only be banned due to safety/power issues, not because it dominates.
- Hosts will have final say on all blaster bans.
- Hot glue tips are ALLOWED. Why? Because fuck you.
- Felt pads are also allowed, obviously.
- Your weights must weigh less than a 1/4" slingshot weight.
- Washers are not to be used in conjunction with hot glue tips because of the problem with exposed metal.
- Stock ammo is obviously allowed.
- Multi-team 3:15
- Bring a bagged lunch or money to get lunch during a designated break. We usually break around noon for an hour to eat at a nearby Wendy's (Columbus tradition)
- Be sure to bring enough darts to support yourself and your guests for the whole day
- Remember to bring water
This effeminate map was made possible by this thread. Thanks Langley
- If you plan to attend but cannot post here due to validation issues, please send me an email at Coop772 (at) gmail (dot) com if you’d like to RSVP.
- Foam Ninja
- XproXglassX + 2 (user from YouTube)
- Ranger Dave
- CR08 + 1-?
- Lone Wanderer
- Prince Valor
Edited by Coop, 28 September 2012 - 12:28 PM.