1. The website isn't user friendly by the looks of it.
2. You have to purchase it in FREAKING 1,250 FT ROLLS!!!
For you optimistic people, though, here are the outnumbering pros for his foam.
2. It's heat resistant.
3. According to him, and if this is his foam, it's very dense.
4. Also according to him, it has perfect fit in CPVC, snug fit in 17/32 brass, loose fit in 9/16 brass and PETG.
5. Not that badly priced, with it being 7 US dollars for 20 ft.
BTW: My first post!!
Edited by Modded Brain 115, 25 August 2012 - 07:03 AM.