30 round Absolver/shotgun attachment

a modular shotgun attachment for all your needs

12 replies to this topic

#1 NerfNoob10

NerfNoob10

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

I would like to start off by saying yes this has been done before and I am in no way trying to take credit for the idea, I only thought I would post this write up to show how easy these are to make. That being said I forgot to take pictures while making it so all the pictures are from after it was already made.

The first thing you need is a distributor that splits 2 inch into 6 half inch ports.
Posted Image
Like this
Posted Image

Then your going to need a 2 inch to half inch reducer in order to attach this to you nerf guns assuming they have half inch couplers.
Posted Image
Posted Image

And just shove than bad boy into the back of your distributor like so.
Posted Image

Now lets get started on the inline clips. First you need to cut a half inch PVC coupler in half.
Posted Image

Once you have your half coupler you want to place it over the distributor and mark there the coupler lines up with the out put to its right and left like so.
Posted Image

This is so you can sand down the coupler in order to make all six fit next to each other like this.
Posted Image

Now that you have your six sanded half couplers lets get started on your inline clips. This is easy just take a piece of half inch PVC and line up how many darts you want to fit, mark it and cut it. I made mine fit 5 darts. Sorry no picture just yet.

Once you have your clip and coupler sand out the cut half of the coupler so that you can fit it in the PVC clip and epoxy it on only about an 8th of an inch deep.
Posted Image

Posted Image

At this point you should have something like this.
Posted Image

Now all you need is your barrel. I chose PETG nested in half inch PVC. I won't go over this because you can use any barrel you want, but it should be in PVC so it will fit into the couplers you just made.
Posted Image

I like to sand out the inside of the barrel to make dart loading easier, but I suppose this is optional.
Posted Image

Put everything together and you're done.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Now what makes this so great is the fact that all the pieces are removable and exchangeable. 30 rounds may work in a Titan but what if you want a shot gun for your big blast. Well that what this is for.
Posted Image

Just get a 1 inch to four half inch distributor and put a 1 inch to half inch reducer in the back of it like this.
Posted Image

Now take all the pieces you just made and swap them over to this guy and you have a 20 round shot gun attachment.
Posted Image

You can even take the clip section out and just have a six shot attachment or a four shot attachment. Adjust any part to your liking and build the shot gun attachment that works best for you and your nerf guns.

Here is a video of me shooting mine.

This is my first write up so please leave feed back and let me know if there is anything I can do better in my next write ups.

Thank you

Edited by NerfNoob10, 21 August 2012 - 10:15 PM.

#2 MavericK96

MavericK96

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

Nice, I really like that 6-barrel splitter piece. Never seen one of those when I was sourcing parts for Absolver-like shells. Certainly would make spacing the barrels and getting them straight a lot easier, though.

#3 DudeRadster

DudeRadster

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:31 AM

Those are badass darts. What are you using for tips?

Great writeup. What other kind of blasters do you think this could be put on and still get acceptable performance?
Only YOU can prevent preserve Wildfires.

#4 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,097 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

Moved to the new "Darts & Barrels" forum.

#5 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

Flex PVC page where you can buy the distributors.
If you wish to post anything HvZ related, here ya go.

"...if you've ever suffered the effects of a fucking faggot retard overpopulation, you'll understand what devistaiting effects it can have on one's psyche." - Talio

#6 NerfNoob10

NerfNoob10

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

Those are badass darts. What are you using for tips?

Great writeup. What other kind of blasters do you think this could be put on and still get acceptable performance?

Thank you, the dart tips were purchased from Mark Loon in Singapore. He makes the Xplorer parts for the longshot and a few other blasters. Tips are soft silicone and are by far the best darts I have ever used. Increase range 10-20 feet on average for all my nerf guns.

It should work on any blaster with a large volume of air. I would assume big blast or anything bigger. But the great thing about it is that you can just make the clips shorter until you get the performance your looking for.

#7 ShaNayNay

ShaNayNay

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

Nice mod and clean writeup. This style of absolver seems much better than the 7 dart 3" barrel usual.

Out of curiousity, has anyone ever tried making n RSCB'd absolver attachment, so multiple shots before reloading or switching the clip could be achieved?

Edited by ShaNayNay, 23 August 2012 - 04:20 PM.

New Jersey is fuckin weird

#8 NerfNoob10

NerfNoob10

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

Nice mod and clean writeup. This style of absolver seems much better than the 7 dart 3" barrel usual.

Out of curiousity, has anyone ever tried making n RSCB'd absolver attachment, so multiple shots before reloading or switching the clip could be achieved?

Thanks. I would assume an RSCB could theoretically be put on my shotgun attachment as everything is in Half inch PVC. The problem lies with RSCBs require a lot of air volume to work just of a single one, so having four or six firing from a single shot would probably require an air volume only a titan or cobra could accommodate.

#9 cheyner

cheyner

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

Princexbuster made a shotgun RSCB a few years ago, look for his commission thread to see his, I also know there is a video for it, but you will have to find both of those yourself.

This is what my version of it looks like:

Posted Image

Beaver's post claiming Kane's post claiming Demon Lord's post is correct is correct is correct.

Canadian Nerfers-R.I.P.

#10 ShaNayNay

ShaNayNay

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

Thanks, I'll look into it. I like how you put a large tube over the ends of the RSCB's so it looks nicer.

New Jersey is fuckin weird

#11 TACO

TACO

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

thats cool cause that would be very effective in a nerf war

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Carbon, 17 October 2012 - 09:47 AM.

#12 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

thats cool cause that would be very effective in a nerf war

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

You're not exactly covering yourself in glory with your first two posts, TACO. One all caps, the other no caps, neither with anything much to say. Take care, as you're on thin ice. Read the Code of Conduct while you're at it.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#13 TACO

TACO

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Yes i figured that out i wasn't thinking right just randomly posting now im staying away from improper grammar not to get banned by nerf haven.
USER WAS SUSPENDED FOR THIS POST

The trajectory of your irony must be far above your head, but strikes us into guffaws.

Stop posting in this thread because it is months old. Use the shift key more because your keyboard clearly has one. Actually read the New Members Guide. Maybe read a elementary school primer on capitalization rules (knowledge of Stunk&White is not requisite for posting here; passing 6th grade is).

Edited by Zorn's Lemma, 27 October 2012 - 03:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users