Photo

Anyone know about this missile?

2 replies to this topic

#1 BiwinningPanda

BiwinningPanda

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:36 AM

Hey guys, I recently found one of these missiles lying around, and I was wondering if anyone knew what kind it was. It fits snugly on my airgun fit PETG, and it has plastic pieces on its sides that make it whistle in the air. It shot in the 70's, and I'm really happy with how it performs. Thanks!

Pictures:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BiwinningPanda, 20 August 2012 - 04:28 PM.

LT.DAN ICE CREAM!!!!!! In response to the Tribal Council: Someone break out the Michael Jackson popcorn gif, this shit just got interesting.

#2 The Nerfaholic

The Nerfaholic

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

I've seen that missile before. I'll try to see if they still have it but KB Toys and Wegmans sold this HAMP style push rocket thing, that you had a 4 missile turret on it. It was kind of fun, I'll edit with Pics later if I find one.

It was 5 bucks for 4 rockets and the blaster itself.
Roses are red, And violets are blue. One day we'll cruise down Blood Gulch avenue.

#3 BiwinningPanda

BiwinningPanda

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:48 PM

I've seen that missile before. I'll try to see if they still have it but KB Toys and Wegmans sold this HAMP style push rocket thing, that you had a 4 missile turret on it. It was kind of fun, I'll edit with Pics later if I find one.

It was 5 bucks for 4 rockets and the blaster itself.

Thanks, I'll look into it. I appreciate your help!
LT.DAN ICE CREAM!!!!!! In response to the Tribal Council: Someone break out the Michael Jackson popcorn gif, this shit just got interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users