Photo

Question : Are Elite blasters better than N-Strike Blasters?

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Elite blasters V.S. N-Strike Blasters (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Which series is better : Elite or N-Strike?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 ExAlpha

ExAlpha

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

Well, I can't really modify my N-Strike Recon but, that will be another story. So I thought, "Maybe I should get the Elite Recon." I saw how different the Elite Recon is and after seeing a few videos and reviews, there seems to be somewhat of a positive buzz about it. From all I know so far, the reason I would think is probably because it is a direct plunger system. BUT, I just want to confirm a question : are Elite blasters better than N-Strike blasters? If I see there are a lot of votes toward the Elite blasters, I guess I'll get the Elite Recon, not only if they perform better, but also for the cool foregrip and stock.

Just feedback and opinions. Thank you.

(I put blue next to "Elite blasters" since most of them are blue. Same goes with the "N-Strike blasters.")

Edited by ExAlpha, 13 August 2012 - 05:02 PM.

Call me Timo. Captain Timo.

#2 ZoMbIe HuNtEr

ZoMbIe HuNtEr

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

Well, I can't really modify my N-Strike Recon but, that will be another story. So I thought, "Maybe I should get the Elite Recon." I saw how different the Elite Recon is and after seeing a few videos and reviews, there seems to be somewhat of a positive buzz about it. From all I know so far, the reason I would think is probably because it is a direct plunger system. BUT, I just want to confirm a question : are Elite blasters better than N-Strike blasters? If I see there are a lot of votes toward the Elite blasters, I guess I'll get the Elite Recon, not only if they perform better, but also for the cool foregrip and stock.

Just feedback and opinions. Thank you.

(I put blue next to "Elite blasters" since most of them are blue. Same goes with the "N-Strike blasters.")

From my experience with the elite blasters, I have to conclude that they are a big hit outside the NIC. Since we still have pump snaps and other homemades, they may or may not be reliable in a NIC war. For my purposes however, which includes indoor wars and HVZ, the Retaliator has exceeded my expectations just after a couple basic mods. I will be keeping it as my side arm while I use the pyragon or my modded longshot as my primary. The retaliator is capable of 100' angled ranges which is incredible for what used to be the recon we all hated (or loved depending on the person.) The rampage is capable of 90' ranges thanks to the faux barrel, but still this a raider we are typically talking about. Lastly, this isn't the end of the elite series, this is the beginning. With popular blasters such as the nitefinder, jolt and maybe even an alpha trooper, NERF is changing the concept of foam dart blasters for the better, much better.
PHILIPPIANS 4:6
Check out my youtube channel for great reviews and modifications:
www.youtube.com/titanreceiver88
For even more detailed Nerf info, check out my blog
www.titanreceiver88.wordpress.com

#3 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

"Which blaster is better" threads are not allowed.

(The Elite blasters are clearly better, in any case)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users