Photo

Nerf Elite Retaliator problems, reviews and mods

6 replies to this topic

#1 Super0dp

Super0dp

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

Ok so I have been having some problems with my retaliator lately, I bought a hail-fire and was messing with the 6 round clips and tried to fit it into my retaliator, but it wouldn't budge. I tried pulling the clip release to get it in but that didn't work. Only the original 6 round clips will fit into the retaliator. Has anyone else had this problem? Don't forget to post pictures and mods of your personal retaliator. pictures and mods go in the pictures and mods thread, not here.

-Super0dp Do not sign your posts. The forum has a signature function, use that instead.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Daniel Beaver, 08 August 2012 - 10:40 AM.

Got Tools?

#2 BiwinningPanda

BiwinningPanda

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:06 AM

Umm, try pulling harder. If not, open it up and take it out like that. And, not to backseat mod, but you can't just make a problem thread and try to also make it a mods thread. Good luck!
LT.DAN ICE CREAM!!!!!! In response to the Tribal Council: Someone break out the Michael Jackson popcorn gif, this shit just got interesting.

#3 zx532

zx532

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

If you have opened it up, I suggest opening it up again and making sure that the two halves of the clip release are lined up properly
Progress: Just a long line of people saying "See? I told you it could be done"

#4 Jeo

Jeo

Red Team: HooRah!

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:48 PM

Still got the locks in?

#5 Super0dp

Super0dp

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

its factory stock.i shaved down the sides of the elite clip and now it fits with drop clip. i guess the elite 6 round clips are too wide for the retaliator. but the 6 round clip works with the rampage.
Got Tools?

#6 Seprest

Seprest

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

If that is the case, thank you for reporting it. I was going to buy the 6 clip back for HvZ where we require low capacity clip system blasters.
4 - HvZ Games Played

22- Mods completed

#7 MrJere

MrJere

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:09 AM

I've currently had no issues with the Hailfire mission kit (6 round elite mag) and my Retaliator. I was under the impression that the mag casing on the elite was exactly the same as the standard mags (barring the translucent orange plastic side)

Edited by MrJere, 14 August 2012 - 04:14 AM.

They can't break you, if you don't have a spine.
- Dilbert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users