No replies to this topic

#1 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

tl;dr: Don't worry about it.

I've had a few people ask me whether the warnings they have received will be on their 'permanent record' following them around forever. First, the only people that can see your progress bar and warning history are the moderators and yourself. A warning is just that: a warning. If you have corrected your behavior since being warned, you have nothing to worry about. No one is going to ban you because you necro'd a topic a year ago when you were new, as long as you've been a quality poster since then. The only thing to worry about is if you have an ongoing pattern of disregarding the rules throughout your time on NH.

At some point in the future, I may provide people with an opportunity to have that progress bar reduced or removed, if they have obviously not caused any trouble in a long time. The record that comes up when you click on 'warn status' can't be changed, but you won't have the progress bar thing looming over you (not that it really matters). But considering the warning system has only even been around for a few months, nobody really qualifies yet anyway.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users