Seattle?

Summers coming.

23 replies to this topic

#1 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 07:07 PM

Are there any seattle nerfers out there. Summers coming and I only know like 4 14-15 year old nerfers. Thanks
"Ahh The Power Of Cheese"

#2 Namm

Namm

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 09:00 PM

I know this doesnt help you much, but I always feel I have to post on these. I used to live in Seattle, but recently moved to Singapore, in a year or two i should be back, maybe we'll nerf then.

#3 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 10:55 AM

This also doesn't help too much, but I'm visiting relatives in Seattle (Everett, to be exact.) this summer. July 8-18, I think.

Since most of my time will be with family, I can't nerf or anything. And I highly doubt my parents would let my bring my guns anyway.

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#4 alienerfer

alienerfer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 05:51 PM

ME ME ME! I am in DuPont, 10 miles north of Olympia, an exit off of I-5. I will Nerf with anyone, as long as there is a crowd. Let us plan for a summer event. Flyers, promotions come to mind. Let us communicate so this summer can be filled with flying foam! :angry:

#5 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 08:52 PM

Cadmond needs to get a lot more social.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#6 Cadmond

Cadmond

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 09:47 PM

Truely.

I live in seattle. I could probably back you for moral support, but nerfing isn't something I do much at all.

I don't know.. entice me?

#7 Cadmond

Cadmond

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 09:49 PM

I guess I should stop tuning out when I'm on the forums so such double postings won't happen. Is there no delete button, or am I just confused?

Edited by Cadmond, 14 June 2004 - 09:50 PM.

#8 Techno-Dann

Techno-Dann

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:17 PM

I'm in Seattle! Renton, to be precise. So is Nerfer16, and a few other nerfers. We'd love to have a war this summer.
Do not mess with CXWQ, for he has Admin powers and will bann your flaming little a**.

Techno-Dann of the Seattle Tactical Nerf Team

#9 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 07:22 PM

Sweeet that sounds like some guys, email me: cheesymouse3@hotmail.com if you are actually interested in driving down here and having a war. I have like 3 or 4 friends that nerf so if you bring down 2 to 3 each we could have like a 10 person war, any ideas of a good place and time, I'm still thinking on it.

Dood, why have I never seen you post Cadmond? Anyway It'll be fun, thanks for getting him to talk Zero

Edited by CheeseNerfer, 20 June 2004 - 07:23 PM.

#10 Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 01:44 PM

Hey Seattle guys,
Please note, up here in Vancouver we are planning lots of wars. 2 successful and one upcomming since May 1st of this year! Not bad. If anyone is Seattle would like to attend a Vancouver war, it's ONLY a 4 hour drive...

But really, I think if we got our heads together we could plan a war near the border. If Seattle is lacking wars, just give us a call and I will be more than happy to try to plan an International (yes, International... well atleast Canada and USA) war between us.

Hunter

Edited by Hunter, 23 June 2004 - 11:11 AM.

Hunter
Organizer Vancouver Area Nerf Series

#11 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 05:18 PM

Yeah I read your other article hunter, my personal problem is that non of my friends or I can drive quite yet and it would be a very hard sell with my parents, but I think the drive is actually shorter than you think.

#12 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:14 PM

2 hours of very fast driving. Problem remains the border.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#13 Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:52 AM

It may be quicker, but I added the 2 hours it takes to get into the States.
When I went to the Boeing Museum of Flight with Air Cadets, we were at the border for 2 hours, on the way back into Canada, we didn't even stop the bus.
Hunter
Organizer Vancouver Area Nerf Series

#14 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 01:33 PM

Yep getting back into the U.S. always takes much longer, for a school trip last year we didn't even have to go through security on the way into Canada, but going back to the U.S. they checked every student, our bags, and had our bus go through a scan plus it was searched. Jesus! We are 8th graders give us a chance!
But yeah my problem of transportation persists.

#15 sn1pz0r

sn1pz0r

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 10:59 AM

me and 6 friends that all nerf live on mercer island, just across the bridge from seattle

by the way, we are all 16.

Edited by sn1pz0r, 23 June 2004 - 11:01 AM.

#16 blackfoger

blackfoger

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:14 PM

ya i live in seattle too and im friends with cheesy any one want to get together in june one a weekend i would be in there are a alot of urban playgrounds with lots of stuff to have fun with

and secret shots rule

#17 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 01:12 PM

Modded NF's are Better

Anyway, yes BF (Black Foger) is one of my friends in seattle, we've been trying to think of a good place, but haven't decided yet. Anybody know if large school playgrounds work well. Oh and Black Foger I was thinking that we could do it at Whitman Middle-school, but you know the place better than me.

Edited by CheeseNerfer, 28 June 2004 - 10:38 PM.

#18 blackfoger

blackfoger

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 12:09 AM

whitman lol that white school bad idea alot of black gansta guys stay around there sometimes and seeing how the last day of school was a blood feast not a good idea but huge area to play

#19 Cadmond

Cadmond

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 12:20 AM

Guys, as for parks, there are alot. It matters how open/closed you want.
I prefer obstacle full parks, and I dislike schools (concrete, kids playing basketball getting in the way, whatever)

Choose one or the other, and I'll try to list some.

Btw, what happened at whitman?

#20 blackfoger

blackfoger

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 12:25 AM

oh man of course like over have the school is black and everyone calls it white man and the last day of school there 7 fights broke out One was this guy with two casts on his arms and he was swinging knocking out kids teeth literally bloodly halls and then the black kids had fights and the black guys always stay there during summer but great place for nerf

#21 blackfoger

blackfoger

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:28 PM

ok guys lets set a date i talked to cheesey and we are doing it in whitman middle school how about either the dates of July 16, 17 ,23 ,24 plz tell which date is best for you and are we useing guns made from scratch

#22 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 10:37 PM

okay it sounds like we have some guys that will be interested. Weekends only for me and the 24 sounds like the best. We might be playing at whitman middle school: everywhere except in the parking lot and the building itself, it depends if all the fields and everything are reserved, any other suggestions are great(needed). Where planning on having it capture the flag style with teams and a max of 3 guns per person and no homemades.

Because I/we have never hosted a large (more than 5 people) war before in a public place I was wondering if we should inform the police that we will be there just so they don't show up and get mad because we are running around shooting toy guns.

If you are interested please post your name, the best date for you (must be a weekend) and if you have any other friends interested or email me at: cheesymouse3@hotmail.com

thanks and any specifics, questions, ideas, suggestions, and complaints can be posted here.

Edited by CheeseNerfer, 28 June 2004 - 10:41 PM.

#23 blackfoger

blackfoger

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 12:47 AM

dude u know bf is in seeing how i am a mile from the school

#24 greenflash

greenflash

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:39 PM

yeah snipzor and I nerf together on Mercer Island...an International war...(heee hee) would be sweet. And we have driving powa!
Royal with Cheese

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users