Photo

Discs? Darts? I'm the one with the Xshot Dual Double Pack!

Internal pics and crap like that.

No replies to this topic

#1 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

Stopped by the local Walgreens the other night and they had this pack marked down to $2.50. So I had to pick it up. After looking online I guess they have been out for a while, but I haven't seen anything about them on this site.
Posted Image
No need to argue about the merits of darts vs discs anymore, now you can shoot both!

Posted Image
The only other one at the store was the Stealth, but it was still a little pricy so I didn't get it. Both it and the Thundershot are water blasters as well.
I don't think the Turbo-Fire has a gimmick besides looking hella sweet.

Posted Image
You can actually keep 3-4 discs in the mag on top, for semi-auto action. Range for the discs is a whopping 5-10 feet, most of that diagonally to the right.

Posted Image
Internal shot. The spring is short, but decent strength. The disc shooting arm is screwed onto the plunger rod, so it should be easy to remove. I wasn't expecting to mod it right away, but you can double the range to about 20 feet by removing the A/R and sealing the barrel. I think the discs shoot a little further too.

They've got some other cool looking blasters on their website, but I don't know if any of them have been released yet.

Edited by VelveetaAvenger, 23 July 2012 - 03:59 PM.

"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users