#1 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:31 PM

Date: July 28, 2012
Time: 10-Whenever
Where: Babbage Park, 2 Edison Avenue, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902

View this map with a detailed legend in a larger window.

(Backup park @ 1492 Axel Ave, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902)

Rules:
-Eye protection is mandatory.
-I would prefer if blasters that originally fire ammo larger than a mega have an OPRV, preferably at stock pressures.
-General duchebaggery will not be allowed, and we will tell you to GTFO.
-Don't bring all Black or camo guns.
-No age limit, but if you're getting annoying we will tell you to leave.
-Gun hits count.
-No shields, no exceptions.
-Barrel taps allowed, just don't jab at someone.
-No singled Titans/Cobras/etc.
-This hasn't been a problem, but be sure to clean up after yourselves
-Langley will be running a few rounds APOC style, so when those start listen to him

Lunch:
Midday.

Trading:
I'm allowing open trade, however this is not an open invitation to bring all of your shit and try to pawn it off. If you're trading when your name is called for rounds and you don't notice, you will be left out for that round.

Dart restrictions:
Slugs. APOC Rules for slugs apply. Don't bring shit ones. If you're concerned about their quality talk to me. If you see domes or slugs falling apart on the field just throw them out.

What to bring:
-At least two primaries
-Stefans (I'd say over 200 since we like to get some objective games in)
-Water
-Lunch or money for lunch
-Stuff to trade (within reason)
-A friend
-A good attitude

Edited by andtheherois, 19 June 2012 - 06:11 PM.

The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

If you are a new nerfer and attending Apoc, you have no excuse not to come to this war

I know the other war is billed as the Apoc Prewar, but that subtitle would be more accurately applied to this war. I'll be co-hosting this one, with the goal of getting everyone warmed up and equipped for Apoc. I'll be running a couple of rounds of carpe on a mobstacle-only field, and giving a brief orientation to anyone who is new to nerfing or new to Apoc. This will also be your last chance to get Apoc approved McMaster felt pads with no additional shipping charge. Please let me know ahead of time if you need a roll of pads. I would also appreciate it if everyone would get their darts and blasters as Apoc-compliant as possible for this one. I may also have some hoppers available if there is enough interest (please mention it to me here on in PM if you need any)

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#3 SlightlySane813

SlightlySane813

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

This is unfortunately a no go for me. I'm visiting family in Massachusetts. Maybe I'll run into Pop :lol: .
Also known as the French Canadian eh!

#4 The Nerfaholic

The Nerfaholic

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:18 PM

I'm a definite for this one, I should be bringing two guests though.
Roses are red, And violets are blue. One day we'll cruise down Blood Gulch avenue.

#5 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

This one is probbally makable for me.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#6 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

This is unfortunately a no go for me. I'm visiting family in Massachusetts. Maybe I'll run into Pop :lol: .

Actually he'd probably run into you first. Too soon?

This should be an interesting war. Hopefully the attendance is of good size and we can simulate a mini APOC, though past wars have been between 16-24 people playing at a given time, so we'll see. Langley's decided to host a few rounds himself to this end.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#7 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:50 PM

I'll see if I can get the day off from work for this one. Need to triple check the xbow after last Saturday's debacle.

#8 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

There is a reasonable chance I'll be in attendance here as well. Hell, screw that, I WILL be in attendance.
The LGLF - The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, beer-drinkingest nerf clan in Jersey

21:45 Gears That's boob grabbing time
21:45 Gears it is so easy

#9 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:19 AM

I'm a maybe.

#10 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

If you're planning to attend, dont use slugs with a dot of craft foam padding. I'm 100% serious. If you show up with craft foam padded slugs I WILL throw them away. Slugs made like that are unacceptable. Stop being cheap and buy 1/2" felt pads from mcmaster. Also don't bring any darts that are still experimental. If you've been to my wars you know I dont really care about most things since people tend to follow rules. Seriously, just get mcmaster pads and stick them on. They aren't that expensive.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#11 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

If you're planning to attend, dont use slugs with a dot of craft foam padding. I'm 100% serious. If you show up with craft foam padded slugs I WILL throw them away. Slugs made like that are unacceptable. Stop being cheap and buy 1/2" felt pads from mcmaster. Also don't bring any darts that are still experimental. If you've been to my wars you know I dont really care about most things since people tend to follow rules. Seriously, just get mcmaster pads and stick them on. They aren't that expensive.

If there's some logistical problem with getting normal 1/2" felt pads from McMaster, I keep some on hand, and I'm usually willing to sell them at cost. Just show up to a war with cash and let me know ahead of time.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#12 Jlego

Jlego

One Armed Clan

• Moderators
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:28 PM

There is a reasonable chance I'll be in attendance here as well. Hell, screw that, I WILL be in attendance.

Basically came in here to say this. LET'S ROCK
~Jaxon of the LGLF

Gears: Ice9 and I have a relationship similar to that of myself and Jax.
liska: You snuggles?
Gears: The nerfers most likely to engage in a threesome.

I've seen you use an arrowstorm!!

#13 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

Aww yea, back to old hero-style NJNO stomping grounds. Im glad we are back to Babbage again. I missed this park so much.

#14 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

Aww yea, back to old hero-style NJNO stomping grounds. Im glad we are back to Babbage again. I missed this park so much.

It's been a few wars right?
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#15 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:04 AM

Yeah, after an entire month of grassy fields with moderately sized evenly distributed trees, it will be nice to get back to a muddy field with moderately sized evenly distributed trees.

Looking forward to this. I promise I'll get the squeek out of my gun and the sand out of my vagina for this one.

Oh, and to the potential League players, bring your a-game, the captains are watching.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#16 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:34 AM

Yeah, after an entire month of grassy fields with moderately sized evenly distributed trees, it will be nice to get back to a muddy field with moderately sized evenly distributed trees.

Looking forward to this. I promise I'll get the squeek out of my gun and the sand out of my vagina for this one.

Oh, and to the potential League players, bring you a-game, the captains are watching.

I heard the last field was an "ocean". But I do remember the swamp in the middle of the field after it rained, I ran straight through it during the VIP rounds to flank you guys.

I will definitely do my worst so I can rig the system. Friendly fire ftw! /sarcasm

Edited by hoongfu, 16 July 2012 - 12:19 PM.

#17 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

"Oceanic" has a nice ring to it.

#18 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

Oh, and to the potential League players, bring your a-game, the captains are watching.

Will captains know they'll be watching others?
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#19 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

By then, yes.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#20 ChaosPropel

ChaosPropel

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

Shoot an LGLF member=+10 style points?
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

#21 BiwinningPanda

BiwinningPanda

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:56 PM

I'm in +1 guest. Will any darts be sold there?
LT.DAN ICE CREAM!!!!!! In response to the Tribal Council: Someone break out the Michael Jackson popcorn gif, this shit just got interesting.

#22 balisticjoe

balisticjoe

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:13 PM

I should be there, maybe with a +1
There Are No Stupid Questions, But There Are A Lot Of Inquisitive Idiots.

#23 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

I'm in +1 guest. Will any darts be sold there?

I personally wont be selling any darts, but ask the other people attending. Darts aren't hard to make. Even I, as a person who works 40 hours a week, am able to make darts. So anyone who doesn't should be able to regardless of clubs or other activities. Unless you're too drunk every night to make darts. That's an acceptable excuse.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#24 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:54 PM

I personally wont be selling any darts, but ask the other people attending. Darts aren't hard to make. Even I, as a person who works 40 hours a week, am able to make darts. So anyone who doesn't should be able to regardless of clubs or other activities. Unless you're too drunk every night to make darts. That's an acceptable excuse.

Does that mean I don't have to make my own darts anymore?

Hell, who am I kidding? I never make my own darts.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#25 LT DAN ICE CREAM

LT DAN ICE CREAM

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

I will be in attendance, don't get too moist thinking about it.

Also noted, even being drunk is no excuse to not make darts. I've perfected the art of drunken dart making with my latest batch of darts.

Edited by LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!, 23 July 2012 - 08:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users