When: Saturday, June 9, 2012
Times: 10:00 to 17:00
- Check In: 09:30 to 10:30
- Introductions and Rule Readings: 10:30 to 10:55
- First Games start at 11:00
- Lunch from 13:00 to 14:00
- Afternoon Check In 14:00
Where: Johnson Park, Walker, MI
Turn North on Buttworth from Wilson Ave and park in the parking lot shown in the air photo,
Bring your armory to trade/ sell/ buy.
I'll have some N-Strike Elite shirts for sale.
- If you miss the Check In/ Rules reading in the morning you'll have to wait until the afternoon check in to play.
- I nor my friends will not be responsible for any injuries/ broken blasters/ anything that happens at the event.
- I consider you all my friends. Unless you are a douche bag, then I will ask you to leave politely.
- Eye protection will be at your own risk.
- No participants under the age of 13. Also, we do not want any parents dropping off their offspring with the expectation of the older people (such as myself) taking care of them. We have our own shit to deal with at the war, no one wants the responsibility of a child. If you're a parent of a younger participant, please remain in the parking lot or on the field during the war in case something bad happens that the child can't handle itself. Heck, come play with us.
- I'd prefer it if homemades weren't used.
- Modified blasters are encouraged.
- Singled Titans are banned. Titans are allowed if they have a shotgun attachment with 3 or more barrels or if you fire the rockets. There will be no "I promise to load more than 3 darts in" or "I promise to only pump is "x" amount of times."
- No arm mounted shields will be allowed. Only those that attach to your blaster by means of a tactical rail will be permitted.
- Do not use any blasters painted all black or camouflaged.
- Blasters will only be banned due to safety/power issues, not because it dominates.
- Blasters that fire rockets/ grenades will have a 10' splash radius for kills. This is a touchy subject but it is fun and adds an element to the game. Just be cool about it and agree with the enemy about it. Only bitch if he is bullshitting you. Final ruling goes by the admins.
- Stock Darts/ Disks are recommended.
- Felt pads are mandatory on all homemade darts - Hot glue domes are banned.
- The weight under the felt pad is limited by weight, not size or style. You aren’t limited to washers.
- It’s tough to define what weights are allowed because there will be safe exceptions to any rule, but we don’t want anything jutting out of the side of the darts or heavy enough to inflict excessive pain. If you’re trying to sneak around the rules, please know the hosts will still have final say and we’ll be banning anything that is too dangerous. If you’re unsure about your dart style, contact me BEFORE the war.
- I thought it went without saying, but I've received questions in the past: Yes, you can use stock darts. This includes stock Vortex discs.
- Team Deathmatch
- Squad Deathmatch
- Capture the Flag
- Defend the Hill
- VIP Protection
- One in the Chamber
- Bring a bagged lunch or money to get lunch during a designated break.
- Be sure to bring enough darts to support yourself and your guests for the whole day.
- Remember to bring water.
- Sunscreen/ bug spray. Duh. Bring your own.
- There will be profanity at this event. Many of us are in college and joke about funny shit. If you can't handle the funny shit – you are not welcome to ask us to stop. But you can leave
- If you plan to attend but cannot post here due to validation issues, please send me an email at anthonykadzban (at) gmail (dot) com if you’d like to RSVP.
- If you're on the fence about playing with us, feel free to shoot me an email with any questions you may have.
Thanks to a few other wars that I got their rules from and adapted them for our use.
Edited by lasagna678, 25 May 2012 - 07:28 PM.