Tech6 Full Ammo Unload?

I just saw a five dollar 6 shot gun at..

10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jelly Meets Jam_*

Guest_Jelly Meets Jam_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2004 - 02:40 PM

Yesterday I saw a five dollar gun that shot 6 darts and was pretty small. Almost as small as my NF, of course, I bought it. The only problem is you pump it once, and it shoots once, no rapid fire like the RF20 or anything. I was wondering if anyone has bought this gun (it's called a TechSix by the way) and figured out a way to mod it and allow more than one pump and shoot all six at once. If you have my hat is off to you. Thanks.

#2 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 07:13 PM

This is a spring gun therefore making it fire all six at once would be near impossible. The air output is quite small, and modding it while retaining 6 barrels is a challenge.

Crankymonky
Tyranny Response Team

#3 reversedracula

reversedracula

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:49 PM

The Tek Ten is a larger version and a good deal better. Make sure you get round barrels. There's a kind with round barrels and a kind with hexagonal barrels (dumb idea, doesn't fire well). Anyway, it's a decent spring gun as you can cock it and fire it repeatedly very quickly, albeit at a short range.
NERF OR NOTHIGN!11!eleven!!!one!!!one!11!!!!onhoundredandeleven!!!!!

#4 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:58 PM

Couldnt you just replace the hexagonal barrels?

#5 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 09:12 PM

I think someone should do a writeup, like dracula due to success. I ahve nearly given up getting a dart out of that thing. Then again, I didn't try very long.

Crankymonky
Tyranny Response Team

#6 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 09:52 PM

Where did you guys get these guns from? I want one! :(
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#7 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 10:11 PM

From a store.

Seriously, Its obvious, wherever you get your nerf guns. If the k-mart/target/tru/walmart neer you doesnt sell them dont be suprised.

#8 Guest_Jelly Meets Jam_*

Guest_Jelly Meets Jam_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:11 PM

The tech6 is SPRING LOADED??!!! Ooooh... Thats strange, the pump made me almost certain it was well, a pump, that uses air. I guess thats not a pump just an alternative to the ####### rod that things like the NF use. Kind-of like the LnL? But crappy and has 6 barrells. I'm also going to pick up the Tech Ten. They were out at the toysRus and I was too lazy to go over to some other store.

#9 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:58 PM

I guess thats not a pump just an alternative to the ####### rod that things like the NF use.

If there had been any question, that would have settled it.

There is no good place to rest the ends of the bands on the ###### on the Tech Target, how do you get them IN the little loop on the ######? Sorry for being so noobish.

<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#10 reversedracula

reversedracula

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 09:23 AM

I picked up my Tek Ten at K-mart. As to replacing the hexagonal barrels, it's a very tight fit and I found the rotator doesn't work when any goop or epoxy has dripped down the sides, and whenever I try to get rid of that I end up severely weakening or breaking the seal. Also, you can't really make a tight fit because there's not much power behind the spring to launch a snug dart. I tried dremeling the barrels to widen them and met with limited success as the darts still snagged against the rough sides. I used copper for the barrel replacements. Once I pick up some PETG, I'll try again, but I'm not too hopeful. Just get the one with the round barrels and avoid the problem.
NERF OR NOTHIGN!11!eleven!!!one!!!one!11!!!!onhoundredandeleven!!!!!

#11 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 11:53 PM

I guess thats not a pump just an alternative to the ####### rod that things like the NF use.

If there had been any question, that would have settled it.

There is no good place to rest the ends of the bands on the ###### on the Tech Target, how do you get them IN the little loop on the ######? Sorry for being so noobish.

i don't quite get it, his browser wont let him type cocking, cocked, or cocker? assuming that's the case, it's quite amusing.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users