Lazer Tag Clubs

Lord Google has failed me.

4 replies to this topic

#1 cmeej

cmeej

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

Hey guys. Can't believe I'm posting in the off-topic forum. This place scares the ever-loving shit out of me. To think I've entered without a Faraday cage. What was I thinking? Anyway, after reading Ice9's illuminating guide I came to the misguided decision that this was a good idea.

Anywho, I've recently procured 4 Phoenix LTX taggers. They are a total blast to use on our acreage, and my friends love them. However, I was hoping to find a big group of Lazer Taggers that hosts events in my area. I googled for a good hour and really only found a single club in Auburn, WA. Forums were far and wide and I felt a little lost. Same way I feel when my girlfriend steals my glasses. Then breaks up with me.

So here is the question: does anyone know any good Lazer Tag resources on the web?

Thanks in advance!
Qualified Ginger
Deal affectionado and photo nazi.
"If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" -Albert Einstein

#2 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

Link

That list may help you, I don't know. I know the yahoo group is active as of about a year and a half ago.

#3 cmeej

cmeej

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:02 AM

Link

That list may help you, I don't know. I know the yahoo group is active as of about a year and a half ago.

Thanks a ton Blue. That guy's website crashes on my computer all the time unless I have a direct link. I'll look through them.
Qualified Ginger
"If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" -Albert Einstein

#4 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

Hey, I have a Blue LTX Pistol and a couple of Master Blasters that I was going to sell. If you are interested, I'd be happy to meet you somewhere between us. Wilsonville or something would be great.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#5 cmeej

cmeej

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:37 AM

Hey, I have a Blue LTX Pistol and a couple of Master Blasters that I was going to sell. If you are interested, I'd be happy to meet you somewhere between us. Wilsonville or something would be great.

I'll keep that in mind. Not currently interested, but might be in the future.
Qualified Ginger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users