NJW7

June 9th

86 replies to this topic

#26 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:16 PM

More importantly... Langley... are you going to the Rutgers sandwich trucks for lunch?

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#27 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

I should have a plus one coming with me. He will be a new guy so you'll have some great target practice.

And robin hood please tell me by new toys you don't mean more of those damned arrows. Those things scare me and I didn't get hit by one yet.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#28 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

They just scare people cause they go really far. But no, it's a new bow that uses 550 weight cord and the PVC flexes at like a 45 degree angle.

#29 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

They just scare people cause they go really far. But no, it's a new bow that uses 550 weight cord and the PVC flexes at like a 45 degree angle.

Sounds like I need to up my dodging skills. What does it fire?

#30 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

OK, so I am still going to this war, but my boss just informed me that the next 3 weeks of my life are going to involve a lot of late nights at work, which is going to cut my prep time significantly and so I have no idea if I can get my darts made for the war. I am looking for, right now, potential dart commission. The only specs I have are I use 1/2" CPVC for most of my barrels, and I would prefer 3/8" felt for the heads. I am going to do my damnedest to get my darts made prior cause I know mine work in my barrels. But for anyone willing to help a brother out, I just ask pricing be reasonable, and let me know the latest you would need to know by for the order.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#31 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

We'll be playing at babbage as of now. We may set up in the open field though, I haven't heard back from the township as to the pavilion's availability.

Bring water and sunscreen cause it'll probably be hot. I'll bring my cooler of water as always.

Edited by andtheherois, 31 May 2012 - 02:47 PM.

The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#32 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

Sounds like I need to up my dodging skills. What does it fire?

have two settings normal for slugs and steffans and big for 5/8" darts

#33 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

have two settings normal for slugs and steffans and big for 5/8" darts

That the homemade bow you were telling me about a few wars ago?
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#34 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:54 PM

your gonna fire megas out of it? this thing sounds impressive.

#35 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

your gonna fire megas out of it? this thing sounds impressive.

Only by mistake. I bought the wrong size foam and was lucky clownie had a piece of random pipe that actually fits it for a barrel. Otherwise it's just a normal dart shooter.

#36 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

Ahh we will see if these actually work better. At least you know which darts are yours now :P.

#37 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

Well scratch the dart order, I think I am going to get enough darts for next Saturday.

My Youtube Page

#38 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:32 PM

I might need some more darts. Just a bit cause I plan to make my own before apoc. Maybe 50-100. If anyone wants to make me some just pm me a quote.

#39 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

OK, I have a guest list update. So I spoke to my friend and my cousin, 1 is telling me he is definitely coming and 1 a strong maybe. Also I just learned from my buddy John he is now a maybe on coming. Also to cover bases, I am definitly going to need to buy darts from someone. Probably 100 stefans, Their is now way I am going to have enough, I have at least 300 darts I need to make myself by Thursday night, and I am pretty much starting from scratch on them tonight. Please PM me pricing, I really would appreciate the help.

My Youtube Page

#40 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:57 AM

Get these men some darts! I need to make a couple hundred myself :/

If you're gonna show up, please let me know. I've got an idea of who the regulars are but it's nice to have a headcount regardless.

Saturday is being forecast as a slightly cloudy day with a high of 82. Considering what the weather's been like let's hope it stays that way.

Edited by andtheherois, 04 June 2012 - 08:59 AM.

The YooToobz
Photobucket

#41 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

My +1 is a definate so I need those darts please pm me.

#42 modsfornerf

modsfornerf

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

I will be attending the war.
Check out my youtube channel My link
Also check out my blog: website

#43 koree

koree

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

If you're gonna show up, please let me know. I've got an idea of who the regulars are but it's nice to have a headcount regardless.

I'll be there, with two new primaries to try out, woot.

#44 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

Hero, do you know if we got the pavilion or are we going to burn in the field?

My Youtube Page

#45 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:40 AM

We'll be under the pavilion.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#46 balisticjoe

balisticjoe

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

I should be there.
If anyone has a bunch of extra darts, I may need to buy some off you. prefer slugs because they seem to be the standard and I should get used to them.

[edit]
Do you have a more specific address, I need it for the GPS.

Edited by balisticjoe, 06 June 2012 - 07:36 PM.

There Are No Stupid Questions, But There Are A Lot Of Inquisitive Idiots.

#47 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

Do you have a more specific address, I need it for the GPS.

You are looking for glenridge ave.
it's in North Brunswick township CDP, New Jersey. My GPS has it as a place of interest under the Parks. Try that first.

Also Hero, Clownie and I are bringing a plus one that hasn't warred since Gridcode. Should be fun.

#48 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:01 PM

Robin Hood - Sounds good, Any word from Redshot?

BalisticJoe - Sorry about that. I usually have a google map up. I'll fix that right now.

If for some reason we're removed by the cops, we'll be relocating to 1492 Axel Ave, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902. It's John Adams Elementary school. We wont actually be playing in the school but there's a lightly wood area very similar to Babbage park right behind it. We'll be able to park our cars on the street closest to the wooded area.

Edited by andtheherois, 06 June 2012 - 09:18 PM.

The YooToobz
Photobucket

#49 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:12 PM

Well if we do get moved I'll have my tent from NJNO4 for at least some cover.

My Youtube Page

#50 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

Red's a no go. He's got other plans. Must be someone cute to cut out on nerfing. :) He shall be missed but I'll take some shots to put up for everyone's enjoyment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users