Highest Capacity Nerf Gun - 5000 Rounds! Slightly Impractical :P

7 replies to this topic

#1 Kuli24

Kuli24

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:31 PM

POPULAR

Holds 5000 rounds.  Actually very impractical, but was a blast to make and I think people would get a kick out of it if you brought it to a Nerf war.

#2 Eightdotno

Eightdotno

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:31 AM

I thought the gun was in the box and you where gonna take it out until I saw you pick it up.
I thought the gun was in the box and you where gonna take it out until I saw you pick it up.

#3 Silly

Silly

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

Great mod, 10/10

Co-Owner of the History of Nerf Modding research project, moderator of r/Nerf, owner of BlasterWiki, maker of 3d printed blasters (GitHub/Thingi) and Nerfy art.

#4 Bubba Longshot

Bubba Longshot

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:43 PM

Lol, awesome mod. I basically see it as the DIY cheap alternate to Drac's hopper addition mod. Not really impractical in a war sense, but in the way that all those balls will cost a lot of money... The Nemesis is really cool in the sense that mods like these can happen.

Edited by Bubba Longshot, 25 April 2017 - 05:48 PM.

"The only thing that sucks about Nerf modification is the anxiety that something will break... That's why we reinforce a whole lot!" -Me

#5 Maniacal Coyote

Maniacal Coyote

On Increasingly Thin Ice

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

Jesus, that's hard to beat. For a more war practical variant, I'd suggest a 1 foot tall box, with a hole drilled through and a paper towel roll center-tube as a sight, a la Deploy.

I know how to help you because I have broken every rule in the book.

#6 Kuli24

Kuli24

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

Jesus, that's hard to beat. For a more war practical variant, I'd suggest a 1 foot tall box, with a hole drilled through and a paper towel roll center-tube as a sight, a la Deploy.

Haha nice!  Actually as a more practical variant (and the one I run), I use the Nerf Ammo Box which holds 500.  It completely unbalanced the nerf war XD.

#7 Maxman1x2

Maxman1x2

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:57 AM

That's really cool nice job!

#8 Kerry

Kerry

• FNG1 
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 02:04 AM

lol. Only from the beginning I thought it was just a transit box. Really whimsical :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users