Photo

Since I am not allowed to post in the trading forum.

Or off topic.

2 replies to this topic

#1 The Crazy Eagle

The Crazy Eagle

• Banned
  • 5 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:28 AM

I am unable to sleep at 3:17 so thus my grammar might suck a slight bit.

Anyways. One, I am looking for someone who is willing to piant my stampede for me. me and my brother are both pretty god painters, but I would like something Coop Or Ice level. Coops contracts are currently closed, and Ice is not responding, presumably because he has a life, Or he just hates me. (joking)

So this topic is technically legal, I need some help with a brass breech. My brother was working on one, and messed it up real bad, and I don't wish to waste money as brass is expensive. Any helpful tips you've learned, or things you've learned NOT to do, put 'em below.

EDIT: Oh,and if anybody has studied if all the deadspace that is supposedly abundant in angel breeches can be cured, or if it even matters, let me know. I'm going to be conducting some studies at school with this thing that measures FPS, and looks like a radio anttenae type thing.

EDIT:Oh, and good morning.

Another EDIT: I havent started on the breech yet, my brother used pipe cutters and all the edges were crimped down, but dremels are too sloppy..thus my predicament.

And as to the reliability thing, I've been lurking on this forum since I was ten years old, I just recently became old enough to register. I understand what your saying, and it is true for many FNGS. Just not me.

Oh, and after he got done with the breech and it didnt work, he got pissed and took a blowtorch to it.. :blink:

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Langley, 29 April 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#2 MattTheSasquatch

MattTheSasquatch

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:27 AM

I don't think your supposed to post trade topics here, but how did your brother mess up the brass breach? An explanation may help us help you.

Edited by MattTheSasquatch, 29 April 2012 - 06:30 AM.

You're never too old to play with Nerf Blasters.

#3 jackrabbit

jackrabbit

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • State:Connecticut

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

There is a reason FNG's are not allowed to trade, FNG's are not reliable and alot of people only come to NerfHaven to trade.
This is a bannable offense, wait untill you are a member!
Like a good neighbor my dog shits in your yard.
Like a good neighbor I watch your wife bath.
Like a good neighbor plant the drugs in your car.
Like a good neighbor pick your kids up in my white van.
"Allstate Oh Hell No"
Copyright 2010-2011 Allstate Insurance Company. All rights reserved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users