Photo

Rifled stefans

4 replies to this topic

#1 Rx8bandit11

Rx8bandit11

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

I just came up with great stefans that fly straight as a laser. You can also do this with stock darts. All you need is a hot glue gun. Basically all you need to do is go to the top of the foam and burn a line swirling around the dart and look at where you started and do it again on the other side. When you are done you will notice little pieces of almost plastic in the groves. Just pick the pieces out and test it out. Tell me how this works out fir you and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST.

#2 Y-Brik

Y-Brik

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

Cool story bro
Seriously, this will destroy your dart/barrel seal and short of building a special jig (we're playing "I believe in rifling darts" now), there's no way you can keep the spirals consistent from dart to dart.

As I said I have not not alot of testes yet but I will be once I finish the mod.

Why I am boycotting Hasbro

#3 Crusher9051

Crusher9051

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

Nice ive tred to do it to my stock darts a year ago failed because a knife dosnt help make grooves in the dart but now with hot glue gun its simple. The darts that your changing is the streamlined darts is that not correct?
Zip: 54751

#4 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

Do they work well in your full-auto longshot?

#5 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

Idea/concept thread. Please read the New Members Guide and Code of Conduct.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users