Photo

Nerf Bb Guns

anyone tried it?

11 replies to this topic

#1 1313

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 10:32 AM

Has anyone tried to modify their guns to make them shoot bb's? Im thinking of trying to mod my Nf to shoot them, not for wars, just for fun. Anybody done this?

#2 Tinkerer

Tinkerer

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 10:43 AM

I think so, I think it was either THIRST or Ragornocks, but i'm not sure.
Actuall directions on some products:

On Pudding
"Product will be hot after heating"

On a Sweedish Chainsaw
"Do not try to stop with hands or genitals"
(Was alot of this happening somewhere? MY GOD!!)

#3 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 03:23 PM

I have modded it to shoot airsoft bb's as well as my brother, but that was about a year ago...And I never posted about it, so you've got the wrong man. Someone posted about it on nerfhq, he modded his nf with it, but I forget who, search around. The topics name is nerfsoft.

THIRST
ko

#4 1313

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 03:43 PM

thanks a lot thirst, ill check :(

#5 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 03:56 PM

Funny, I tried just 2 days ago to make my NF shoot airsoft bbs. Its ok, but does work. :( kinda
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#6 Tinkerer

Tinkerer

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 04:48 PM

I have modded it to shoot airsoft bb's as well as my brother, but that was about a year ago...And I never posted about it, so you've got the wrong man. Someone posted about it on nerfhq, he modded his nf with it, but I forget who, search around. The topics name is nerfsoft.

THIRST

yeah, that's what I was refering to.
Actuall directions on some products:

On Pudding
"Product will be hot after heating"

On a Sweedish Chainsaw
"Do not try to stop with hands or genitals"
(Was alot of this happening somewhere? MY GOD!!)

#7 rusty

rusty

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 07:08 PM

Yiggy from NerfHq modded his Nite Finder to shoot 6mm BB's.
Aparently he got it to work pretty well:
Link

#8 seirus

seirus

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 09:51 PM

I used a thin crayola marker and jammed a 6mm bb in it. It worked decently with my super soaker.
Yeah, life sucks, but it does guarantee a trip around the sun every 365 days.

#9 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 10:57 PM

I have modded it to shoot airsoft bb's as well as my brother...

How were you able to shoot your brother out of a nite finder? Just kidding. I just had a laugh at that one. :P

Vintage
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
~Al Capone

#10 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 01:41 AM

i designed a 1/2" PVC -> airsoft (6mm) barrel for my friend's homemade. basically - you find a straw, airsoft barrel, or brass or whatever tubing that fits the bb's. then, directly into your 1/2" (sch. 40) PVC you put 2 mega darts that have the front chopped off (so they are just a yellow foam tube) - one on each end. use a super low temp glue gun to glue them there...and make sure that the end that is recieving air is supercovered, so no air goes through the foam. now, put your barrel - i used a straw - through there and walla! if you use the bending part of the straw at the very end of the gun end of the barrel, your bb won't fall back into the gun.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#11 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 04:43 PM

I'm sure it's possible...K&S Brass is availible in some small sizes. Take a BB down to your local hobby store, and find a match. You'll want Airsoft BB's in smaller guns, like the NF or LnL, but the Xbow or Max Shot may be able to propel a hunting BB.
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#12 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts
  • Location:West Michigan, in a basement, chained to a wall, with nothing but a puter and a NiteFinder to keep me busy.

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:47 PM

I would have replied to this yesterday, but there were no computers within a mile of where I was that I could use. Anyway, all I did was use a small (half inch) piece of half inch FBR on both sides of a cluster of BB's to make my NF and supersoaker shotguns. Many people have done this before and I highly recomend it for use as a BB shotgun. If I wasn't explanetary enough, here's a diagram:
[]::::[]
[] is small section of FBR
: are BBs

6mm BBs are .24 cal. If 1/4 inch aluminum tubing is used for the barrel, there would be a .1 inch gap. That would make some powerful gun. like a maxshot, have less muzzle velocity, making it safer, in theory.
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users