sorry for blurry photos

3 replies to this topic

#1 pit viper

pit viper

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

Okay so here's the back story:

A couple days ago I was looking around on here and found the Praxis spring relocation mod. so I decided to give it a try.

30min. later, Spring relocation finished. I put it all back together, stuck a clip in it, pull back the pump and...

SNAP!!!

The pump rips out of my hand. I then ejected the disc that was in there, dropped the clip, and opened it back up to find this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

piece looks like this:

Posted Image

Now it won't fire.

If anyone knows what is wrong PLEASE help me. I would like not to have to get a new one.

#2 mysterio

mysterio

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

Pics are extremely blurry. But from what I can see, looks like it is misaligned [snapped/stuck] in wrong place.

If two powerful is a problem then just go with one powerful. I guess this style of hopper will work even beyond three powerful..

15:46 *** Buff is now known as TheGdiddler
15:51 TheGdiddler I'M GONNA GRAPE YOU"

#3 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,099 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:07 PM

I can help you, but you need to post better pictures than this. I'll bet you just re-assembled it wrong - the internals are sturdy, and nothing ought to be breaking.

#4 hamoidar

hamoidar

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

If you need good pics of the right way to put it back together I have a mod guide on my website. I PM'ed you the address.
NerfHaven > Your control panel > Profile > Change Signature > Inserts dumb sig > What! No pictures! > Inserts next best thing: http://nerfhaven.com...howuser=114052' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Best thing on Nerfhaven!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users