• Saturday June 23rd, 9 figgin AM till about 4. I’ll be there at 8 setting up.
• Highland Park, the classic location.
Here are directions!
• Rescue the Princess/CTF
• Defend The Core
• Carpe Testicuballs
• 4B’s and bigger are banned in any single-shot capacity unless it is large ammo. Allowed if multi-barreled. Run anything by me: I’ll be very objective.
• Slugs, #6 or #8 I’m not concerned: I’m selling them $10/100. Craft-foam tipped are also fine.
• Raw pool-noodle, dollar-store foam weapons, or lengths of FBR or foam insulator all are 100% go. No duct-tape wrapped boffers plz.
• With a full-blown primary: must be mounted on TOP OR UNDER (no sides or front) of your blaster, no bigger than a Manta OR…any (yes any) blaster shell split and mounted like a Manta. This way you cannot simultaneously attack and defend and requires either great craftsmanship or patients cuz thems be one hellova pain in da ass.
• Mantas, faux Mantas like Venom and BagHead, or Manta reduxes like Eik made (see mod’s/ PJ’s thread)
• Nerf-brand dart-tag bucklers, Stonewalls, Capt America promo merch, or other toy shields...with a single-shot pistol.
• Massive Spartan-sized shields are a go…with no blasters and large ammo takes the shield out for the WHOOOOOLE rest of the round.
• Bring water. I’d advise not pop, not red bull, not sugar loaded crap: water is best but do what you like.
• Sunscreen: highly advised.
• 200 lbs of blasters and other materials: unnecessary. Bring what you need to play, what you need to trade, and maybe some things to show off.
PM for any reason. At all.
Edited by SonReeceSonJensen, 11 June 2012 - 12:42 PM.