April 28, 2012
Show up at 9:30am. Games will start around 10:00. We’ll probably end around 3-5pm depending on people's exhaustion.
Google Maps Link
499 E Weisheimer Rd.
Columbus, OH 43214
- Eye protection is mandatory for all participants.
- No participants under the age of 13. Also, we do not want any parents dropping off their offspring with the expectation of the older people (such as myself) taking care of them. We have our own shit to deal with at the war, no one wants the responsibility of a child. If you're a parent of a younger participant, please remain in the parking lot or on the field during the war in case something bad happens that the child can't handle itself.
- Air blasters that originally fire a projectile larger than a micro dart must have their over pressure valves unmodified.
- Singled Titans are banned. Titans are allowed if they have a shotgun attachment with 3 or more barrels. There will be no "I promise to load more than 3 darts in" or "I promise to only pump is "x" amount of times."
- No shields will be allowed.
- Do not use any blasters painted all black. If you have a dark blaster, please avoid wearing camouflage clothing or too much tacti-cool gear.
- Blasters will only be banned due to safety/power issues, not because it dominates.
- Felt pads are mandatory on all homemade darts - Hot glue domes are banned.
- The weight under the felt pad is limited by weight, not size or style. You aren’t limited to washers.
- It’s tough to define what weights are allowed because there will be safe exceptions to any rule, but we don’t want anything jutting out of the side of the darts or heavy enough to inflict excessive pain. If you’re trying to sneak around the rules, please know the hosts will still have final say and we’ll be banning anything that is too dangerous. If you’re unsure about your dart style, contact me BEFORE the war.
- I thought it went without saying, but I've received questions in the past: Yes, you can use stock darts. This includes stock Vortex discs.
- Multi-team 3:15
- Carpe Testiculum
- Bring a bagged lunch or money to get lunch during a designated break.
- Be sure to bring enough darts to support yourself and your guests for the whole day
- Remember to bring water
This Effeminate map was made possible by this THREAD. Thanks Langley
- If you plan to attend but cannot post here due to validation issues, please send me an email at Coop772 (at) gmail (dot) com if you’d like to RSVP.
The rules in this thread will be enforced. Ignorance is no excuse. Read the entire thread.
Edited by Coop, 27 September 2012 - 02:09 AM.