New England War

any one interested?

6 replies to this topic

#1 kinkeyonkey109

kinkeyonkey109

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:24 PM

I have always wanted to go to a war in my own back yard, but as far as i know there are no wars going on around here besides new jersey, and i dont feel like going there and i know a lot of people who feel the same way. if i can get enough interest, i would love to work with some people to put on a war in either New Hampshire, or Mass. i have some great ideas and i really don't want them to go to waste.

#2 Shralla

Shralla

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

My friends and I have an annual zombie picnic that I've been considering extending a public invite out to the NIC for.

Actually when the front page got updated with all the stuff about location, I started itching to get nerfing with some more people. It's always been kind of surprising to me the relative lack of people from New England on this site. Usually everywhere else you go New Englanders are clogging up the place.

Edited by Shralla, 04 April 2012 - 09:57 PM.

#3 jubjub517

jubjub517

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

Yeah, nerfing up here died a few years ago. We had really small monthly wars going for a little while, but that was like 5-10 people. Salem state college also used to hold a few indoor wars every year in the winter, but i haven't heard anything from sky or wes in awhile.

I'd love to see some local wars pop up again and I'd be happy to contribute. I know a few old nerfers that i could hit up on facebook that live nearby. Give me a location and I'll see what i can do.
[18:17] <+Jugs> Hey beefy
[18:17] <+Nerfer> pls dont call me that
[18:18] * Nerfer is now known as Guest17574
[18:18] <+Lucian151> Woah its Beefy Theify
[18:19] <+Guest17574> STOP CALLING ME THAT IM NOT FAT
[18:19] <+Guest17574> pls

#4 Shralla

Shralla

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:12 AM

Speaking of locations, do you guys know of any good spots? We usually have the zombie picnic at a playground in the area, but if we were to have more people, we would need some place a bit more accommodating.

#5 jubjub517

jubjub517

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:52 PM

This was where we had most of our wars. Its a pretty good place, but it was too much of a commute for a few people. We tried relocating somewhere an hour south in MA (like Beverly or something), but that just never happened.

I don't know where you guys are exactly and how far your willing to commute, so give me feedback if that's too far for you guys.
[18:17] <+Jugs> Hey beefy
[18:17] <+Nerfer> pls dont call me that
[18:18] * Nerfer is now known as Guest17574
[18:18] <+Lucian151> Woah its Beefy Theify
[18:19] <+Guest17574> STOP CALLING ME THAT IM NOT FAT
[18:19] <+Guest17574> pls

#6 megadoomer

megadoomer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

i would love to see a war around here, im in the Springfield area and as far as im concerned i have never seen an official war around here, though prove me wrong and have a war, im thinking of hosting a war, or an HvZ picnic, if anything it will be called NUTS (nerf under the sun)
" I am prepared to do almost anything ,at least for the right price"

#7 Shralla

Shralla

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

That's funny, my cousin used to live right here.

http://maps.google.c...=h&z=19&layer=t

As you can see, I'm from New Hampshire. I'm right between Maine and Mass which pretty much means anything in southern ME or Northern MA is workable for me, and obviously stuff in NH. I'm kind of hoping for some terrain with some more interesting features than just trees, maybe some structures and things like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users