Nerf 2012 Dart Tag

New DT blasters to look forward to

1 reply to this topic

#1 ZoMbIe HuNtEr

ZoMbIe HuNtEr

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:34 AM

Nerf is going to have a field day with the new blasters being revealed this year. When it comes to Dart Tag, there are a few new releases and there may be more to come. First, the speedswarm (already released) has brought us a mini swarmfire to be a useful sidearm, with modification of course.

The newest blaster that was announced a few years ago is the Snapfire 8. Nerf put some old technology into this new blaster. With an 8 dart revolving barrel, this plaster primes and fires at the same time upon trigger pull. In addition, you can adjust whether you want more range or higher ROF by adjusting a knob on the blaster.

Finally, Nerf has revealed that they are improving the sharp shot. Nothing is known how they have done this, but on the box nerf says it is the farthest flying sharp shot.

EDIT: update for some sick photos from urban taggers.

http://urbantaggers....g-snapfire.html

Hopefully I will get to update this thread with more Dart tag goodness.

Edited by ZoMbIe_HuNtEr, 16 February 2012 - 01:46 AM.

PHILIPPIANS 4:6
Check out my youtube channel for great reviews and modifications:
www.youtube.com/titanreceiver88
For even more detailed Nerf info, check out my blog
www.titanreceiver88.wordpress.com

#2 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

Alright, where do I start? Oh right, no one cares.

If you'd like to post random tidbits about new nerf guns post them in the product availability thread. Unless it's breaking news about the announcement of new blasters, it doesn't really warrant a new thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users